Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NCDC Setting A New Record For Data Fabrication In 2014
- Sea Surface Temperatures In The Northern Hemisphere Are Plummeting
- Smoking Gun Of Massive Climate Fraud At NCDC And The EPA
- Hot Weather in The Midwest Is A Thing Of The Past
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very Soon
- Good Observations From Peter Thiel
- More News From The Religion Of Peace
- Latest News From The Religion Of Peace
- Garbage In – Garbage Out
- Guardian Deletes Comment From An IPCC Lead Author
- Climate Scientists – Just Making Shit Up As They Go Along
- Fraud Not Limited To The US
- Michigan Obliterates Their Record For Cold Nights
- It’s Not The TOBS
- Spectacular Growth Of Arctic Sea Ice During NASA/NOAA ‘s Hottest Year Ever
- BOM Hiding All Those Inconvenient Years Before 1910
- NCDC Turns America’s 17th Coldest Year Into An Above Average Year
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
Tom Bakert on Climate Scientists – Jus… Richard T. Fowler on Smoking Gun Of Massive Climate… Justa Joe on Guardian Deletes Comment From… Keitho on Good Observations From Peter… Justa Joe on Good Observations From Peter… Stephen Richards on Sea Surface Temperatures In Th… hifast on Sea Surface Temperatures In Th… Stephen Richards on Sea Surface Temperatures In Th… hifast on Sea Surface Temperatures In Th… Mark Bowlin on Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very…
Daily Archives: September 18, 2010
Early Snow In Montana Snow began falling in some areas of north central Montana and along the Rocky Mountain Front early on Friday, leaving some people checking their calendar to see if it is still, in fact, summer.
Dr. Hansimian forecast 6-8 hurricanes this year, and we are currently at six.
Igor has lost his “major hurricane” status. NOAA is still forecasting a major hurricane for the next couple of days, but that appears to already be incorrect. Julia and Karl are fading fast too.
I tried something I had wanted to do for a while. I did a numerical integration of DMI Arctic temperature anomalies (north of 80N) for every year since 1990 (except 2002.) The graph above shows the results.
One of the biggest storms in modern memory was the March 1993 Superstorm, which happened during a period of unusual cold – i.e. low thermal energy.
These people are getting very scary. Same creeps, different revolution. If they can’t win an argument rationally, they resort to violence. From The Guardian It is time to acknowledge that mainstream environmentalism has failed to prevent climate catastrophe. Its refusal … Continue reading