- Quick Note To James Hansen
- 1921 : Earth Had A Fever
- The Consensus Can’t Be Wrong
- 1931 Flood Killed Millions In China
- Shock News : Sea Level Has Risen 120 Metres
- Abnormally Propagandish
- Franny Armstrong Promoting Genocide Against Children Again
- Obama Announces That Terrorism Has Been Defeated
- 400 PPM! We Should Have Listened To The Experts
- Mission Accomplished!
- That New Kind Of Ice, Which Melts at -8C
- Update On The Obama Press Conference
- Another Year Of Flooding On The Poudre
- Sandy Hook Alternate Ending
- The Perfect Father’s Day Gift
- New Summer Bunkerbuster Movie
- Quick Note To President Obama
- Reader Quiz
- Police Snipers Fire Across School Playground And Miss Cow
- 1975 : Climatologists Were Worried That Politicians Wouldn’t Let Them Melt The Arctic In Time To Save The Planet
- Black Helicopters Flying
- 1962 Shock News : Open Water At The North Pole
- Coldest UK Spring In 30 Years
- Obama Hoping To Last Through His Second Term
- Shock News : Oklahoma Tornadoes Not Caused By “Climate Change”
Justa Joe on Franny Armstrong Promoting Gen… mogamboguru on Shock News : Sea Level Has Ris… sunsettommy on US Temperatures Have Dropped A… RobertInAz on Franny Armstrong Promoting Gen… harrydhuffman (@harr… on Quick Note To James Hanse… philjourdan on US Temperatures Have Dropped A… harrydhuffman (@harr… on The Consensus Can’t Be… Justa Joe on Mission Accomplished! Ivan on Mission Accomplished! Justa Joe on Franny Armstrong Promoting Gen…
Daily Archives: September 18, 2010
Igor has lost his “major hurricane” status. NOAA is still forecasting a major hurricane for the next couple of days, but that appears to already be incorrect. Julia and Karl are fading fast too.
I tried something I had wanted to do for a while. I did a numerical integration of DMI Arctic temperature anomalies (north of 80N) for every year since 1990 (except 2002.) The graph above shows the results.
One of the biggest storms in modern memory was the March 1993 Superstorm, which happened during a period of unusual cold – i.e. low thermal energy.
These people are getting very scary. Same creeps, different revolution. If they can’t win an argument rationally, they resort to violence. From The Guardian It is time to acknowledge that mainstream environmentalism has failed to prevent climate catastrophe. Its refusal … Continue reading