Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1910 – The Year The Climate Went Crazy
- 25,000 Soldiers Died During The First Week Of WW I
- One Hundred Years Ago Today ……
- Please Help : Blowtorch Needed To Assist Arctic Voyagers
- Mentor A Climate Scientist Back To Health
- Understanding Brainwashing
- Much Of Arkansas Just Completed Their “Coldest July On Record”
- Oklahoma Summer Temperatures Declining For A Century
- Understanding Temperature Trends
- Understanding The Precautionary Principle
- Jerry Brown Says Cancun Is Simply Too Hot
- Understanding The Divergence Problem
- President Obama Wants To Be America’s Dictator
- Seen At The American Museum Of Unnatural Propaganda
- My Arctic Forecast
- Global Warming Makes English Birds Afraid To Get Their Feet Wet
- Demand Civility
- Smoking Gun That The NCDC TOBS Adjustment Is Fraudulent
- More On The Record US Cold
- 18% Growth Of One Meter Thick Arctic Ice Since 2012
- The Death Spiral Of Mark Serreze’ Arctic Propaganda Continues
- White House Plans To Grant Citizenship To All Mexican Drug Lords, And Considers Farmers To Be Terrorists
- July 1916 – US Hit By Two Major Hurricanes Within Ten Days
- The Collapse Of The Roman Empire Is The Story Of America In 2014
- Nobel Prize Winner Says The Earth’s Crust Is Millions Of Degrees
Daily Archives: September 18, 2010
Igor has lost his “major hurricane” status. NOAA is still forecasting a major hurricane for the next couple of days, but that appears to already be incorrect. Julia and Karl are fading fast too.
I tried something I had wanted to do for a while. I did a numerical integration of DMI Arctic temperature anomalies (north of 80N) for every year since 1990 (except 2002.) The graph above shows the results.
One of the biggest storms in modern memory was the March 1993 Superstorm, which happened during a period of unusual cold – i.e. low thermal energy.
These people are getting very scary. Same creeps, different revolution. If they can’t win an argument rationally, they resort to violence. From The Guardian It is time to acknowledge that mainstream environmentalism has failed to prevent climate catastrophe. Its refusal … Continue reading