Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Evil Denier Vs. Climate Hero
- Understanding Karma
- General Warrants
- More Evidence That Time Began In 1979
- Frequency Of 40ºC Days Plummeting Over The Past Century
- Young Dreamer Update
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 54% From 2012 – Up 5% From 2013
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
- Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped, For Now
- The Northwest Passage Would Be Open, Except That It Is Blocked With Ice
- Washington Post : Koch Brothers Controlling The Climate Again
- Scientists Say To Ignore What They Predicted Last Time
- 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn Of Time
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… Scott on Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Ov… smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… Gail Combs on Understanding Karma Gail Combs on Evil Denier Vs. Climate H… 1957chev on Understanding Karma Shazaam on Evil Denier Vs. Climate H… Gail Combs on Build It, And They Will C… Steve Case on 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn O… Gail Combs on The Reduction Of Climate …
Daily Archives: September 18, 2010
Early Snow In Montana Snow began falling in some areas of north central Montana and along the Rocky Mountain Front early on Friday, leaving some people checking their calendar to see if it is still, in fact, summer.
Dr. Hansimian forecast 6-8 hurricanes this year, and we are currently at six.
Igor has lost his “major hurricane” status. NOAA is still forecasting a major hurricane for the next couple of days, but that appears to already be incorrect. Julia and Karl are fading fast too.
I tried something I had wanted to do for a while. I did a numerical integration of DMI Arctic temperature anomalies (north of 80N) for every year since 1990 (except 2002.) The graph above shows the results.
One of the biggest storms in modern memory was the March 1993 Superstorm, which happened during a period of unusual cold – i.e. low thermal energy.
These people are getting very scary. Same creeps, different revolution. If they can’t win an argument rationally, they resort to violence. From The Guardian It is time to acknowledge that mainstream environmentalism has failed to prevent climate catastrophe. Its refusal … Continue reading