Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
gymnosperm on Global Warming Is The New Glob… Rick Fischer on Shock News : Cooler Objects Ca… R. Shearer on The Comedy Continues usJim on Now We Can Have A Serious… R. Shearer on Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect… usJim on Shock News : Cooler Objects Ca… Rick Fischer on Insulators Have To Increase Th… Gail Combs on Now We Can Have A Serious… R. Shearer on Global Warming Is The New Glob… nickreality65 on Readers Determine That Cooling…
Daily Archives: September 18, 2010
Early Snow In Montana Snow began falling in some areas of north central Montana and along the Rocky Mountain Front early on Friday, leaving some people checking their calendar to see if it is still, in fact, summer.
Dr. Hansimian forecast 6-8 hurricanes this year, and we are currently at six.
Igor has lost his “major hurricane” status. NOAA is still forecasting a major hurricane for the next couple of days, but that appears to already be incorrect. Julia and Karl are fading fast too.
I tried something I had wanted to do for a while. I did a numerical integration of DMI Arctic temperature anomalies (north of 80N) for every year since 1990 (except 2002.) The graph above shows the results.
One of the biggest storms in modern memory was the March 1993 Superstorm, which happened during a period of unusual cold – i.e. low thermal energy.
These people are getting very scary. Same creeps, different revolution. If they can’t win an argument rationally, they resort to violence. From The Guardian It is time to acknowledge that mainstream environmentalism has failed to prevent climate catastrophe. Its refusal … Continue reading