Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive
- Cherry Picking The Right Start Date
- The Best Article Ever Written About Climate Change
- Look What Your SUV Did
- The Official Climate Science Trend Line
- Commies In Cuba
- Antarctic Sea Ice Cooling The Planet
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Continues At Highest Level In Over 10 Years
- Forecasting The Morons
- Supercomputer In A $300 Laptop
- Retreat Of Glaciers In 1939 Revealed Medieval Gold Mines
- “Remarkable Shrinkage” Of Glaciers During Gavin’s Coldest Years Ever
- One Week Since Farrakhan Called For Black People To Murder Police
- Rewriting The Past At The IPCC
- 45 Years Since All Scientists Agreed That Mankind Was Doomed By The Year 2000
- Understanding The Unprecedented Warming Of The 20th Century
- Gavin’s Nature Trick
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues At A Decadal High
- Global Sea Ice Area Is Approaching A Record High For The Date
- If You Can’t Beat Em, Join Em
- Another Busy Day For The President
- Update From Hayhoeville
- 1979 : Experts Warned Of Global Cooling If Antarctic Sea Ice Increased
- Behind The Smokescreen
- Don’t Be Arrogant – Listen To The Experts
David Bennett Laing on Walt Meier Still Having Diffic… Gail Combs on Arctic Sea Ice Continues At A… Marsh on Cherry Picking The Right Start… bleakhouses on The Best Article Ever Written… David Bennett Laing on Walt Meier Still Having Diffic… Marsh on Arctic Sea Ice Continues At A… Gail Combs on If The Present Refuses To Get… davidswuk on If The Present Refuses To Get… Sparks on Supercomputer In A $300 L… Gail Combs on Walt Meier Still Having Diffic…
Daily Archives: September 18, 2010
Early Snow In Montana Snow began falling in some areas of north central Montana and along the Rocky Mountain Front early on Friday, leaving some people checking their calendar to see if it is still, in fact, summer.
Dr. Hansimian forecast 6-8 hurricanes this year, and we are currently at six.
Igor has lost his “major hurricane” status. NOAA is still forecasting a major hurricane for the next couple of days, but that appears to already be incorrect. Julia and Karl are fading fast too.
I tried something I had wanted to do for a while. I did a numerical integration of DMI Arctic temperature anomalies (north of 80N) for every year since 1990 (except 2002.) The graph above shows the results.
One of the biggest storms in modern memory was the March 1993 Superstorm, which happened during a period of unusual cold – i.e. low thermal energy.
These people are getting very scary. Same creeps, different revolution. If they can’t win an argument rationally, they resort to violence. From The Guardian It is time to acknowledge that mainstream environmentalism has failed to prevent climate catastrophe. Its refusal … Continue reading