Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
Gail Combs on The Darkening Of Science stewart pid on The Darkening Of Science Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat… Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat… Billy Liar on Rule #1 Gail Combs on Out Of Africa Billy Liar on The Darkening Of Science geran on Hottest August Ever Updat… omanuel on The Darkening Of Science omanuel on The Darkening Of Science
Daily Archives: September 18, 2010
Early Snow In Montana Snow began falling in some areas of north central Montana and along the Rocky Mountain Front early on Friday, leaving some people checking their calendar to see if it is still, in fact, summer.
Dr. Hansimian forecast 6-8 hurricanes this year, and we are currently at six.
Igor has lost his “major hurricane” status. NOAA is still forecasting a major hurricane for the next couple of days, but that appears to already be incorrect. Julia and Karl are fading fast too.
I tried something I had wanted to do for a while. I did a numerical integration of DMI Arctic temperature anomalies (north of 80N) for every year since 1990 (except 2002.) The graph above shows the results.
One of the biggest storms in modern memory was the March 1993 Superstorm, which happened during a period of unusual cold – i.e. low thermal energy.
These people are getting very scary. Same creeps, different revolution. If they can’t win an argument rationally, they resort to violence. From The Guardian It is time to acknowledge that mainstream environmentalism has failed to prevent climate catastrophe. Its refusal … Continue reading