Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
- NCDC Setting A New Record For Data Fabrication In 2014
- Sea Surface Temperatures In The Northern Hemisphere Are Plummeting
- Smoking Gun Of Massive Climate Fraud At NCDC And The EPA
- Hot Weather in The Midwest Is A Thing Of The Past
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very Soon
- Good Observations From Peter Thiel
- More News From The Religion Of Peace
- Latest News From The Religion Of Peace
- Garbage In – Garbage Out
- Guardian Deletes Comment From An IPCC Lead Author
- Climate Scientists – Just Making Shit Up As They Go Along
Daily Archives: October 20, 2010
In the coming months, Leiserowitz’s team will publish data regarding the effect children and parents have on one another in transmitting climate change knowledge. http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2010/oct/20/study-shows-global-warming-not-so-hot-with-america/
Morning update : -27F http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/24688.html The press claims to be worried about Russian heat. This seems to have somehow escaped their attention.
Los Angeles had one of their coldest summers on record, with below normal temperatures nearly every day. http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KCQT/ Joe Romm found only one day of the summer interesting. Can you guess which one?
Real Madrid has not trailed in 900 minutes of playing time this season. Ronaldo scored more goals tonight in two minutes, than Rooney has in seven months.