Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Orwell Explains Why This Blog Generates So Much Controversy
- Understanding NOAA Math
- This Afternoon May Be Record Cold In Maryland
- Planned Breakage At Google
- Why Is It Cold Outside?
- Trenberth Climate Scam Of The Day (So Far)
- US Nighttime Temperatures Coldest In 35 Years, Sixth Coldest On Record
- The Importance Of The Big Lie
- How To Make A Map Completely Unintelligible
- It Wasn’t Always This Cool In Al Gore’s Home State
- War Is Hell
- Ice Loss Over The Past Three Days
- Fewest 100 Degree Readings In Over A Century In The US
- Latest Conspiracy Theory From The Climate Morons
- Coldest Summer On Record At The North Pole
- Spiderman In Times Square
- Strike Six For The Climate Crooks
- Forty Years Ago, Scientists Blamed The Polar Vortex On Global Cooling
- No 100 Degree Readings In The Midwest This Summer
- Berkeley Mirth
- UN Pushing The Same Arctic Ice Scam For Almost 45 Years
- UHI In Central Park
- State Of The Global Warming Scam
- Arctic Misbehavior Explained
- Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
Daily Archives: October 20, 2010
Los Angeles had one of their coldest summers on record, with below normal temperatures nearly every day. http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KCQT/ Joe Romm found only one day of the summer interesting. Can you guess which one?
Real Madrid has not trailed in 900 minutes of playing time this season. Ronaldo scored more goals tonight in two minutes, than Rooney has in seven months.
Update from John Cook : Sorry it’s taken me so long to get to this discussion where earlier clarification would’ve been helpful. Steve is correct that the caption of my Figure 1 is mislabelled – I should’ve said “NH land … Continue reading
Earlier this evening I was devastated to learn that we are doomed to die of thirst. And now, just a few hours later, I find out that heavy rains are simultaneously going to drown us.
That canna be true, captain Suppose you have three thousand reporting stations and each one has a ninety-nine year record. How many daily record highs would you expect to see in the 100th year?