Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Urging President Obama To Go Big
- Consistency Of The US Temperature Record
- Latest Propaganda From NCDC
- US Drought At Historically Low Levels
- Smoking Gun Of More Incompetence In Climate Science
- Arctic Warmed Six Degrees From 1900 To 1940
- Cooling The Past At UAH
- Europe’s Hottest Year Ever Wasn’t Hot
- Latest From The Fraudsters At NOAA
- Adversaries Vs. Pal Review
- All Global Warming Happened In 1995
- Shocking Glacial Retreat In 1922
- If The Present Refuses To Get Warmer, Then The Past Must Become Cooler
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Remains At A 10 Year High
- Finally, The Blog Gets Visited By A “Legitimate Skeptic”
- Nuttercelli Says All Trees Dead By 2050
- The New And Improved GISS US Cheating Animation
- China’s CO2 Emissions To Double By 2030
- BBC Changes Their Story, Slightly
- This Couldn’t Happen In Wyoming
- How Many Cheats Can Gavin Pack Into One Map?
- Sea Level Plummeting At Fastest Rising Location On Earth
- Only 100 Degrees Of Warming Needed To Start The Greenland Meltdown
- Experts Say That Melting Antarctic Sea Ice Threatens Penguins
- Experts Say That Global Warming Makes Animals Shrink
Charles Nelson on Latest Propaganda From NC… TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day Sharpshooter on Finally, The Blog Gets Visited… TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day d.w. on Latest Propaganda From NC… TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day Morgan Wright on Latest Propaganda From NC… Gail Combs on Latest Propaganda From NC… Mohatdebos on Latest Propaganda From NC… emsnews on Latest From The Fraudsters At…
Daily Archives: October 20, 2010
In the coming months, Leiserowitz’s team will publish data regarding the effect children and parents have on one another in transmitting climate change knowledge. http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2010/oct/20/study-shows-global-warming-not-so-hot-with-america/
Morning update : -27F http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/24688.html The press claims to be worried about Russian heat. This seems to have somehow escaped their attention.
Los Angeles had one of their coldest summers on record, with below normal temperatures nearly every day. http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KCQT/ Joe Romm found only one day of the summer interesting. Can you guess which one?
Real Madrid has not trailed in 900 minutes of playing time this season. Ronaldo scored more goals tonight in two minutes, than Rooney has in seven months.