- Obama Didn’t Know Where He Lived While Attending Harvard Law School
- NOAA Makes Official Request To BOM For Their New Colored Crayon
- Reader Survey
- Bush Says He Watched The First Plane Hit On 9/11
- Obama’s Dog Plays Knockout Game With Two Year Old
- One Year Anniversary Of NRDC Announcing The Demise Of Skiing In Utah
- Overheated Utah Blows Away Low Temperature Records
- For The First Time, Scientists Can Correlate Polar Bear Cub Drownings With CO2
- Change You Can Believe In
- Hansen : 25 Years Of Climbing Down From Poor Predictions
- Under My Plan Of Lie And Evade, Healthcare Costs Will Necessarily Skyrocket
- Disagreeing With Dear Leader Is Treason
- Obama Explains Why He Lied About Healthcare
- Trying To Minimize My Fossil Fuel Consumption
- Keeping Up With The Latest Developments In A Dynamic Science
- Presidential Speech Today
- Australia Permanent Drought Update
- Obama’s Plan To Rip Off Struggling Young People, Runs Into Problems
- Climate Experts Warn That Colorado Doesn’t Get Cold Enough To Kill Pine Beetles Anymore
- If You Think Healthcare Is Expensive Now, Just Wait Until It Is Free
- Former President Explains The Threat Posed By Edward Snowden
- Without Global Warming, It Would Be 0.6 Degrees Colder
- A Simpler Way To Deal With Terrorists
- Obama Appoints Obamacare Software Czar
- If You Like Your Ice Age, You Can Keep Your Ice Age
TomC on NOAA Makes Official Request To… Anthony S on Hansen : 25 Years Of Climbing… D. Self on Obama Didn’t Know Where… D. Self on Overheated Utah Blows Away Low… stevengoddard on Reader Survey Andy DC on Reader Survey GeologyJim on Obama’s Dog Plays Knocko… TomC on Overheated Utah Blows Away Low… gator69 on Obama Didn’t Know Where… nigelf on Obama Didn’t Know Where…
Daily Archives: October 20, 2010
Los Angeles had one of their coldest summers on record, with below normal temperatures nearly every day. http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KCQT/ Joe Romm found only one day of the summer interesting. Can you guess which one?
Real Madrid has not trailed in 900 minutes of playing time this season. Ronaldo scored more goals tonight in two minutes, than Rooney has in seven months.
Update from John Cook : Sorry it’s taken me so long to get to this discussion where earlier clarification would’ve been helpful. Steve is correct that the caption of my Figure 1 is mislabelled – I should’ve said “NH land … Continue reading
Earlier this evening I was devastated to learn that we are doomed to die of thirst. And now, just a few hours later, I find out that heavy rains are simultaneously going to drown us.
That canna be true, captain Suppose you have three thousand reporting stations and each one has a ninety-nine year record. How many daily record highs would you expect to see in the 100th year?