Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
Daily Archives: November 24, 2010
http://www.bmclark.org/ On April 12, 1934 a world record wind gust of 234 MPH occurred on Mt. Washington, New Hampshire. “There was no doubt this morning that a super-hurricane, Mt. Washington style, was in full development.” — Log Book entry, Sal … Continue reading
Peter Sinclair reels off one piece of misinformation after another in his monotone voice. Here are a couple of them. Around time 4:40 he compares ice loss in the Arctic vs. ice gain in the Antarctic using percentages rather than … Continue reading
Florida and Arizona have a lot of heat in their climate systems, which makes them very prone to severe weather. When looking for a place to spend your golden years, consider the latest climate research from our top scientists. We … Continue reading
http://pictures.mastermarf.com/ Scientists have known for a long time that tornadoes seek out trailer parks, but climate change is getting even more sophisticated in its directed attacks on the poor. “For millions of people on the frontlines of climate change, the … Continue reading
Applying their model a century in the future, the researchers found a tendency for clouds to thin and cloud cover to reduce – dramatically more so than in any of the current global models. “If our model results prove to … Continue reading
Because there is a lot of heat in Hawaiian climate system. By contrast, the Arctic has very little excess heat – which is why the climate there is so calm and pleasant. More CO2 = more heat trapped! Heat is … Continue reading