Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… J on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Thomas Englert on A New Moron Of The Day! hifast on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… DedaEda on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Union Of Concerned Scientists… DedaEda on Joe McCarthy Back In The …
Daily Archives: November 24, 2010
http://www.bmclark.org/ On April 12, 1934 a world record wind gust of 234 MPH occurred on Mt. Washington, New Hampshire. “There was no doubt this morning that a super-hurricane, Mt. Washington style, was in full development.” — Log Book entry, Sal … Continue reading
Peter Sinclair reels off one piece of misinformation after another in his monotone voice. Here are a couple of them. Around time 4:40 he compares ice loss in the Arctic vs. ice gain in the Antarctic using percentages rather than … Continue reading
Florida and Arizona have a lot of heat in their climate systems, which makes them very prone to severe weather. When looking for a place to spend your golden years, consider the latest climate research from our top scientists. We … Continue reading
http://pictures.mastermarf.com/ Scientists have known for a long time that tornadoes seek out trailer parks, but climate change is getting even more sophisticated in its directed attacks on the poor. “For millions of people on the frontlines of climate change, the … Continue reading
Applying their model a century in the future, the researchers found a tendency for clouds to thin and cloud cover to reduce – dramatically more so than in any of the current global models. “If our model results prove to … Continue reading
Because there is a lot of heat in Hawaiian climate system. By contrast, the Arctic has very little excess heat – which is why the climate there is so calm and pleasant. More CO2 = more heat trapped! Heat is … Continue reading