June 1, 2007 — A physicist from Colorado State University and his colleagues from the North American Carbon Program (NACP) have discerned and confirmed the unforeseen advantages of rising carbon dioxide levels. Through the processes of photosynthesis and respiration, scientists have been able to elucidate why plants are growing more rapidly than they are dying. The NACP is employing methods, such as the use of cell phone and aircraft towers to monitor and retrieve carbon data for their continuing study.
Too much carbon dioxide can be a bad thing, but sometimes it can have a positive effect on plants and trees. The more carbon emissions we dump into the air, the faster forests and plants grow.
This new revelation is the result of research done by the North American carbon program. Scott Denning, Ph.D., a physicist from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado, explains the North American Carbon Program, “We are measuring CO2 in the atmosphere at dozens of places every hour around the United States and Canada.”
About 100 cell phone and aircraft towers dotting the North American landscape are providing a network to measure CO2 in the atmosphere. Physicists tracking the data have found an unexpected benefit of rising carbon dioxide levels. Dr. Denning says it’s unusual. “Stuff is growing faster than it’s dying, which is weird,” he says.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Urging President Obama To Go Big
- Consistency Of The US Temperature Record
- Latest Propaganda From NCDC
- US Drought At Historically Low Levels
- Smoking Gun Of More Incompetence In Climate Science
- Arctic Warmed Six Degrees From 1900 To 1940
- Cooling The Past At UAH
- Europe’s Hottest Year Ever Wasn’t Hot
- Latest From The Fraudsters At NOAA
- Adversaries Vs. Pal Review
- All Global Warming Happened In 1995
- Shocking Glacial Retreat In 1922
- If The Present Refuses To Get Warmer, Then The Past Must Become Cooler
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Remains At A 10 Year High
- Finally, The Blog Gets Visited By A “Legitimate Skeptic”
- Nuttercelli Says All Trees Dead By 2050
- The New And Improved GISS US Cheating Animation
- China’s CO2 Emissions To Double By 2030
- BBC Changes Their Story, Slightly
- This Couldn’t Happen In Wyoming
- How Many Cheats Can Gavin Pack Into One Map?
- Sea Level Plummeting At Fastest Rising Location On Earth
- Only 100 Degrees Of Warming Needed To Start The Greenland Meltdown
- Experts Say That Melting Antarctic Sea Ice Threatens Penguins
- Experts Say That Global Warming Makes Animals Shrink
TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day Sharpshooter on Finally, The Blog Gets Visited… TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day d.w. on Latest Propaganda From NC… TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day Morgan Wright on Latest Propaganda From NC… Gail Combs on Latest Propaganda From NC… Mohatdebos on Latest Propaganda From NC… emsnews on Latest From The Fraudsters At… Jimmy Haigh on Consistency Of The US Temperat…