June 1, 2007 — A physicist from Colorado State University and his colleagues from the North American Carbon Program (NACP) have discerned and confirmed the unforeseen advantages of rising carbon dioxide levels. Through the processes of photosynthesis and respiration, scientists have been able to elucidate why plants are growing more rapidly than they are dying. The NACP is employing methods, such as the use of cell phone and aircraft towers to monitor and retrieve carbon data for their continuing study.
Too much carbon dioxide can be a bad thing, but sometimes it can have a positive effect on plants and trees. The more carbon emissions we dump into the air, the faster forests and plants grow.
This new revelation is the result of research done by the North American carbon program. Scott Denning, Ph.D., a physicist from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado, explains the North American Carbon Program, “We are measuring CO2 in the atmosphere at dozens of places every hour around the United States and Canada.”
About 100 cell phone and aircraft towers dotting the North American landscape are providing a network to measure CO2 in the atmosphere. Physicists tracking the data have found an unexpected benefit of rising carbon dioxide levels. Dr. Denning says it’s unusual. “Stuff is growing faster than it’s dying, which is weird,” he says.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Forty Years Ago, Scientists Blamed The Polar Vortex On Global Cooling
- No 100 Degree Readings In The Midwest This Summer
- Berkeley Mirth
- UN Pushing The Same Arctic Ice Scam For Almost 45 Years
- UHI In Central Park
- State Of The Global Warming Scam
- Arctic Misbehavior Explained
- Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
- New York Times Shock News : Arctic To Be Ice Free By 1979
- Record Cold Arctic Summer Ends Several Weeks Early
- Frequency Of 90 Degree Days Plummeting In The US Midwest
- Frequency Of Very Cold Days In 2014 Fifth Highest On Record In US
- July 24th Global Sea Ice Area Highest Since 1996 – 8th Highest On Record
- My Climate Forecast
- Coolest Summer On Record In The US
- US Tornado Count Far Below Normal In 2014
- 2014 – Quietest Fire Season Of The Decade
- 40 Years Since The Supreme Court Opened The Door To Tyranny
- The Green Cheese Guys
- Does NPR See The Writing On The Wall?
- Another Video From ICCC 2014
- Shock News : Andy Revkin Says We Face Endless Summer
- Global Warming In Maryland
- Climate Scientists Vs. Actual Scientists
- CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify Any Climate Denier
stewart pid on Berkeley Mirth stewart pid on Berkeley Mirth geran on Climate Scientists Vs. Actual… DedaEda on Climate Scientists Vs. Actual… Eric Simpson on No 100 Degree Readings In The… Don on UHI In Central Park Don on No 100 Degree Readings In The… De Paus on Berkeley Mirth Latitude on Coolest Summer On Record In Th… KTM on Coolest Summer On Record In Th…