Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Ron on Embracing Ebola Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… geran on Embracing Ebola bucephelus on Embracing Ebola rah on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Global Warming And Marath… Sophie on Embracing Ebola Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola geran on Embracing Ebola geran on Union Of Concerned Scientists…
Daily Archives: April 19, 2011
If you could dredge out the Grand Canyon to a depth of 50km, atmospheric temperatures would be very hot – close to Venusian temperatures. Would your hole change the height of the troposphere? Of course not. Would it change the … Continue reading
Earlier I reported on a new paper which says that sea level rise rates have doubled since the last century. Even the IPCC graph shows nothing of the sort. Climate science seems to be dominated by people willing to say … Continue reading
We are a full half a standard deviation below the mean, with extent dropping by a minuscule amount every day. http://arctic-roos.org/
The paper confirms that the ocean has been rising in fits and starts since the 19th century. And both the tide gauges and satellites show that the rate of sea-level rise appears to have accelerated in the early 1990s, so … Continue reading
Konrad Steffen, the Director of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES), provides an analysis of Greenland’s ice sheet. He predicts that the Earth’s sea level will continue to rise to at least one and a half meters … Continue reading