Two Canal Winchester Middle School students were booted off the school bus last week for, well, passing gas.
James Nichols and Kristine Kuzora are upset that their son’s flatulence was designated as an obscene gesture by school officials.
Their 13-year-old son and another boy were on the school bus Thursday when they both experienced an emission. Children being children, the flatulence apparently caused a ruckus on the bus amid a flurry of laughs, jeers and lowering of windows, Nichols said.
Canal Winchester Middle School officials cited the boys for making an obscene gesture in violation of the student code of conduct in revoking their rides to school Friday.
The bus driver had warned the boys a few weeks ago after another joint gas attack, so they apparently were designated repeat offenders and handed one-day bus suspensions, Nichols said.
- 95% Of Australia Is Drought Free
- 1912 : Experts Wanted To Melt The North Pole – To Improve Earth’s Climate
- During The Non-Existent MWP, There Were No Glaciers In Europe
- License Hands And Feet
- New Research Shows That The Climate Anticipates CO2
- Green Energy Is Blossoming In Europe
- When They Removed The 1940′s Blip, Did They Put The Ice Back?
- The Missing Heat Has Sunk To The Bottom Of Lake Superior
- Almost Five Months Since Scientists Announced That Global Warming Has Overheated Lake Superior
- Sarah Palin Explains The State Of Climate Science
- The Great Gun Debate
- Mosher Still Looking For The Mid-Troposphere Cold Spot
- Why We Have A Second Amendment
- 1871: New York Times Complained That Climate Change Made Winter Cold In The South
- 1933 : Australia’s Chief Weather Expert Said That Belief In Climate Change Is An “Error Of Human Memory”
- Planet Doomed By Missing Ice Cube In The Barents Sea
- Consensus Climate Science From The 1930′s
- Sochi Never Had A Chance
- 1911 CAGW Consensus
- 1945 : World’s Climate Changing, Poles Melting, Glaciers Retreating, Rivers Drying Up, Deserts Expanding
- Imaginary Climate Change In 1910
- 90 Years Since Global Warming First Wrecked Winter
- Understanding Extreme Weather
- Climate Experts Declare The End Of Skiing
- Without Global Warming, It Would Have Been -33.68 Degrees In Michigan On Tuesday
PJ London on Fifteen Years Into Global Cool… Sparks on 1912 : Experts Wanted To Melt… ducdorleans on During The Non-Existent MWP, T… Send Al to the Pole on License Hands And Feet Robert Austin on Green Energy Is Blossoming In… Send Al to the Pole on During The Non-Existent MWP, T… Robertv on 1912 : Experts Wanted To Melt… Jason Calley on License Hands And Feet Jason Calley on License Hands And Feet Larry Geiger on Mosher Still Looking For The M…