June 29th, 2011
Five of South America’s major fruit-producing countries have witnessed an historic cold snap over the last week, including a snowstorm in the Argentine citrus region of Tucumán.
Low temperatures were registered in Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Peru and Bolivia.
The blizzard hit Tucumán on Friday in conditions not seen since 1920, while the Brazilian state of Santa Caterina recorded a wind chill of -25°C (-13°F), website Infobae.com reported.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
bleakhouses on Proper Use Of Principles Morgan Wright on If The Atmosphere Was A Perfec… bleakhouses on Proper Use Of Principles Baa Humbug on Proper Use Of Principles Baa Humbug on Proper Use Of Principles stevengoddard on If The Atmosphere Was A Perfec… RealOldOne2 on Insulators Have To Increase Th… Edmonton Al on Proper Use Of Principles stevengoddard on Proper Use Of Principles Edmonton Al on Proper Use Of Principles