One of the driest spots on earth has experienced its heaviest snowfall in almost two decades, according to the Chilean Directorate of Meteorology (DMC).
A cold front brought up to 80 centimetres (31.5 inches) of snow to the Atacama desert region of South America forcing emergency services to close local roads and rescue dozens of motorists from their vehicles. The temperature in the Chilean capital, Santiago, dropped below minus 8c on Wednesday. Neighbouring Argentina and Uruguay are also experiencing subzero temperatures.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist