Ithaca got hit with 6 inches of snow, said Jessica Rennells, a climatologist with the Northeast Regional Climate Center at Cornell. This much snow has never fallen this late in the season since record keeping began in 1893, she said.
The most snow hit Newfield, southwest of Ithaca, with 10 inches.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify Any Climate Denier
- Does The Arctic Need To Be Prosecuted?
- First They Came …
- Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Posted On The Heartland Web Site
- Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Next Few Days
- Solzhenitsyn In The Gulag – “We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough”
- Heard On DC Talk Radio This Morning
- Refusal To Think
- Conspiracy For Dummies
- Data Tampering With Sea Level
- Shock News : Deranged Blogger Was Correct
- How Quickly They Grow Up
- Coldest July 25 On Record In Westminster, Maryland
- July 22 Global Sea Ice Area Above Normal
- Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer Decadal Maximum
- NASA’s Finest Are Climate Skeptics
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
Eliza on Does The Arctic Need To Be… Eliza on Does The Arctic Need To Be… Eliza on Does The Arctic Need To Be… omanuel on First They Came … squid2112 on First They Came … ducdorleans on Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Post… RoHA on Conspiracy For Dummies dp on First They Came … omanuel on First They Came … Lawrie Ayres on More On The NOAA June Fra…