December 12, 2007
Melting in the Arctic is occurring faster than most scientists predicted, according to research presented at the fall meeting of the American Geophysical Union in San Francisco.
Both Greenland and Arctic sea ice are melting at record rates, with Greenland’s ice sheet losing 19 billion more tons of ice than ever recorded and summertime Arctic sea ice volume declining by 50 percent over the past four years. While just a year ago scientists predicted an ice-free Arctic sea by 2040, they now say the Arctic Ocean could be nearly ice-free at the end of summer by 2012.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It’s Not The TOBS
- Spectacular Growth Of Arctic Sea Ice During NASA/NOAA ‘s Hottest Year Ever
- BOM Hiding All Those Inconvenient Years Before 1910
- NCDC Turns America’s 17th Coldest Year Into An Above Average Year
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low