Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: June 1, 2012
Our lukewarmist friends insist that Hansen’s data is good, and that I just don’t understand it. This is remarkable statement, given that Hansen radically changes the data all the time. Apparently both versions are completely accurate. Iceland is a schizo kind of place – unlike … Continue reading
I extracted the GISS Northern Hemisphere graph which wooltwat wanted to see. The graph above overlays GISS NH on the National Academy of Sciences 1975 graph, normalized to zero. (Note that there is some non-linearity in the Y-axes of both graphs. I … Continue reading
Climate change will create a toxic brew for herbivores A WARMER world might be a poisoned one. A compilation of studies suggests that as temperatures rise, herbivorous mammals will suffer greater effects from the toxins they eat, with animals living … Continue reading
Since March 1, Arctic ice extent has been within one standard deviation of normal, on its way to an ice-free state this summer. ssmi1_ice_ext.png (1667×1250)
Comment from from Judith Curry’s blog. lolwot | May 25, 2012 at 4:02 am The first two graphs Steven Goddard compares are a graph of Northern Hemisphere Temperatures with A graph of 90N-23.6N temperatures. What’s that? Not the same thing is it. … Continue reading