Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… rah on Poor Secret Service Protection… Gail Combs on Experts Say That Climate Chang… mjc on US Tornado Count Plummeting to… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Michael E. Newton on US Tornado Count Plummeting to… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection…
Daily Archives: June 2, 2012
Check out this typical government doublespeak below. Argentina Minister Sees Fewer Gas Cuts To Industry This Winter For years, Argentina has rationed gas to industrial companies in the Southern Hemisphere’s cold winter months to ensure residential users have enough to … Continue reading
Hansen decided a few months ago that the people of Iceland were too stupid to read thermometers, and took it upon himself to go back in time and produce the correct temperatures there. That inconvenient warmest decade of the 1930s had to be eliminated, … Continue reading
http://news.google.com/newspapers Temperatures in the center of the country were twelve degrees above normal, and CO2 was a very safe 310 ppm at the time docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/061/mwr-061-06-c1.pdf No doubt the weather was lovely though outside the US. http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/16978063? http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/36461163
@oakden_wolf: @ClimateDepot It ain’t the absolute temperatures, it’s the speed of change that’s the most dangerous,moron. Shared via TweetCaster I wonder if Oakden always signs his tweets with “moron” ? Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs h/t to Marc Morano
Joe Romm tells us that natural gas will make the planet unlivable. No doubt we would all be much happier freezing and starving in the dark, but I can personally attest to having survived climate change much greater than even the most … Continue reading