Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
Daily Archives: June 2, 2012
Check out this typical government doublespeak below. Argentina Minister Sees Fewer Gas Cuts To Industry This Winter For years, Argentina has rationed gas to industrial companies in the Southern Hemisphere’s cold winter months to ensure residential users have enough to … Continue reading
Hansen decided a few months ago that the people of Iceland were too stupid to read thermometers, and took it upon himself to go back in time and produce the correct temperatures there. That inconvenient warmest decade of the 1930s had to be eliminated, … Continue reading
http://news.google.com/newspapers Temperatures in the center of the country were twelve degrees above normal, and CO2 was a very safe 310 ppm at the time docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/061/mwr-061-06-c1.pdf No doubt the weather was lovely though outside the US. http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/16978063? http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/36461163
@oakden_wolf: @ClimateDepot It ain’t the absolute temperatures, it’s the speed of change that’s the most dangerous,moron. Shared via TweetCaster I wonder if Oakden always signs his tweets with “moron” ? Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs h/t to Marc Morano
Joe Romm tells us that natural gas will make the planet unlivable. No doubt we would all be much happier freezing and starving in the dark, but I can personally attest to having survived climate change much greater than even the most … Continue reading