Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: June 2, 2012
Check out this typical government doublespeak below. Argentina Minister Sees Fewer Gas Cuts To Industry This Winter For years, Argentina has rationed gas to industrial companies in the Southern Hemisphere’s cold winter months to ensure residential users have enough to … Continue reading
Hansen decided a few months ago that the people of Iceland were too stupid to read thermometers, and took it upon himself to go back in time and produce the correct temperatures there. That inconvenient warmest decade of the 1930s had to be eliminated, … Continue reading
http://news.google.com/newspapers Temperatures in the center of the country were twelve degrees above normal, and CO2 was a very safe 310 ppm at the time docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/061/mwr-061-06-c1.pdf No doubt the weather was lovely though outside the US. http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/16978063? http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/36461163
@oakden_wolf: @ClimateDepot It ain’t the absolute temperatures, it’s the speed of change that’s the most dangerous,moron. Shared via TweetCaster I wonder if Oakden always signs his tweets with “moron” ? Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs h/t to Marc Morano
Joe Romm tells us that natural gas will make the planet unlivable. No doubt we would all be much happier freezing and starving in the dark, but I can personally attest to having survived climate change much greater than even the most … Continue reading