Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Brian G Valentine on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R… ketchemandfleezem on Does Your Supermarket Select T… edk on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R… Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R…
Daily Archives: June 3, 2012
The tiny change in CO2 shown in the red circle at lower right, is what Hansen believes has pushed the planet past an irreversible tipping point. http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/Carboniferous_climate.html
With perhaps 10-12 weeks remaining in the growing season, the corn crop is really busting out in Kulusuk at 1.8C. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
Soot climate forcing via snow and ice albedos James Hansen* †‡ and Larissa Nazarenko* † Plausible estimates for the effect of soot on snow and ice albedos (1.5% in the Arctic and 3% in Northern Hemisphere land areas) yield a climate forcing … Continue reading
WUWT is featuring an old article by Hansen blaming global warming on methane instead of CO2. Hansen has talked on both sides of many issues, including once blaming Arctic warming primarily on soot. The bottom line is that Hansen has succeeded in destroying the coal-fired … Continue reading
On June 2, last year, I was riding my bike along the flooded Poudre River and found a doe and newborn fawn stranded on an island. They were later rescued by the fire department. Last night I was riding my … Continue reading
Mitt Romney miscasts economy in GOP debut – BostonHerald.com