Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… isbobc on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Brian G Valentine on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… Colorado Wellington on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Brian G Valentine on John Holdren Competes With Joh… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: June 5, 2012
Fraudsters turn to carbon credits, according to FSA Carbon credits have emerged as the latest asset class being targeted by fraudsters intent on fleecing vulnerable investors. Fraudsters turn to carbon credits, according to FSA – Telegraph Government spent years developing … Continue reading
Joe says that it is almost 80 degrees in Greenland, and that when the ice sheet melts down – sea level will rise by several metres. There is one official weather station on the ice sheet, and it has not gotten above … Continue reading
The beauty of recession. At the cost of only 9% unemployment, the US has reduced global temperature rise by 0.00001 degrees. Climate change stunner: USA leads world in CO2 cuts since 2006 Climate change stunner: USA leads world in CO2 … Continue reading
Romm says it is almost 80 degrees in Greenland But they are using that new kind of snow, which doesn’t melt until it hits 100 degrees. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground Twenty eight degrees exaggeration is close enough for government work. History … Continue reading
Julia’s tax has shown immediate benefits to the climate, even before it is in place. Coldest May in 50 years h/t to Bill Pounder
A hard-hitting campaign from a new group called Forecast the Facts persuaded many of the corporations backing Heartland to withdraw US $825,000 in funding; Asia Times Online :: Asian news and current affairs That $825,000 is almost as much as the … Continue reading
Our top scientists generated this graph, which shows that the area of summer melt in Greenland is faster than it was in 1981. Arctic Report Card – Greenland Ice Sheet – Box, et al. Of course, they didn’t bother to … Continue reading