Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
DakotaKid on Stupid Commies pinroot on Prove Me Wrong! pinroot on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… Gail Combs on From The Global Cooling D… Gail Combs on From The Global Cooling D… geran on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… Gail Combs on From The Global Cooling D… Gail Combs on From The Global Cooling D… Gail Combs on Fake Adjustments From Fake… Gail Combs on Fake Adjustments From Fake…
Daily Archives: June 5, 2012
Fraudsters turn to carbon credits, according to FSA Carbon credits have emerged as the latest asset class being targeted by fraudsters intent on fleecing vulnerable investors. Fraudsters turn to carbon credits, according to FSA – Telegraph Government spent years developing … Continue reading
Joe says that it is almost 80 degrees in Greenland, and that when the ice sheet melts down – sea level will rise by several metres. There is one official weather station on the ice sheet, and it has not gotten above … Continue reading
The beauty of recession. At the cost of only 9% unemployment, the US has reduced global temperature rise by 0.00001 degrees. Climate change stunner: USA leads world in CO2 cuts since 2006 Climate change stunner: USA leads world in CO2 … Continue reading
Romm says it is almost 80 degrees in Greenland But they are using that new kind of snow, which doesn’t melt until it hits 100 degrees. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground Twenty eight degrees exaggeration is close enough for government work. History … Continue reading
Julia’s tax has shown immediate benefits to the climate, even before it is in place. Coldest May in 50 years h/t to Bill Pounder
A hard-hitting campaign from a new group called Forecast the Facts persuaded many of the corporations backing Heartland to withdraw US $825,000 in funding; Asia Times Online :: Asian news and current affairs That $825,000 is almost as much as the … Continue reading
Our top scientists generated this graph, which shows that the area of summer melt in Greenland is faster than it was in 1981. Arctic Report Card – Greenland Ice Sheet – Box, et al. Of course, they didn’t bother to … Continue reading