Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
Daily Archives: June 5, 2012
Fraudsters turn to carbon credits, according to FSA Carbon credits have emerged as the latest asset class being targeted by fraudsters intent on fleecing vulnerable investors. Fraudsters turn to carbon credits, according to FSA – Telegraph Government spent years developing … Continue reading
Joe says that it is almost 80 degrees in Greenland, and that when the ice sheet melts down – sea level will rise by several metres. There is one official weather station on the ice sheet, and it has not gotten above … Continue reading
The beauty of recession. At the cost of only 9% unemployment, the US has reduced global temperature rise by 0.00001 degrees. Climate change stunner: USA leads world in CO2 cuts since 2006 Climate change stunner: USA leads world in CO2 … Continue reading
Romm says it is almost 80 degrees in Greenland But they are using that new kind of snow, which doesn’t melt until it hits 100 degrees. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground Twenty eight degrees exaggeration is close enough for government work. History … Continue reading
Julia’s tax has shown immediate benefits to the climate, even before it is in place. Coldest May in 50 years h/t to Bill Pounder
A hard-hitting campaign from a new group called Forecast the Facts persuaded many of the corporations backing Heartland to withdraw US $825,000 in funding; Asia Times Online :: Asian news and current affairs That $825,000 is almost as much as the … Continue reading
Our top scientists generated this graph, which shows that the area of summer melt in Greenland is faster than it was in 1981. Arctic Report Card – Greenland Ice Sheet – Box, et al. Of course, they didn’t bother to … Continue reading