Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past 40 Years
- My Arctic Forecast
- Deranged Progressives Threaten Civilization
- Scientists Say Arctic To Be Ice Free Between 1979 And 2004
- Shock News : The 1970s Ice Age Scare Was Real
- 1985 : You Could Finally Upgrade Your 512K Mac To A 10MB Disk – For Only $2,200
- Shock News : Missouri Isn’t Always Cool In The Summer
- Shock News : Some Climate Scientists Are Actually Competent
- Shock News : Breathtakingly Ignorant Deranged Blogger Batting 1,000 This Summer
- Jerry Brown’s 1977 Global Cooling BS, Recycled As Jerry Brown’s 2014 Global Warming BS
- Latest From The Nutty Professor
- After 35 Years Of Unprecedented Melting, The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Is The Same As 35 Years Ago
- I’d Love To, But As Usual You Are Lying
- Orwell Explains Why This Blog Generates So Much Controversy
- Understanding NOAA Math
- This Afternoon May Be Record Cold In Maryland
- Planned Breakage At Google
- Why Is It Cold Outside?
- Trenberth Climate Scam Of The Day (So Far)
- US Nighttime Temperatures Coldest In 35 Years, Sixth Coldest On Record
- The Importance Of The Big Lie
- How To Make A Map Completely Unintelligible
- It Wasn’t Always This Cool In Al Gore’s Home State
- War Is Hell
- Ice Loss Over The Past Three Days
Daily Archives: June 6, 2012
WUWT reports that the Pacific Institute has investigated, cleared and reinstated Gleick. http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/06/06/pacific-institute-reinstates-peter-gleick/ Having done a thorough investigation, they necessarily must know who committed the forgery. It is essential that they either release that information, or admit that their investigation … Continue reading
Heavy snow in mid-June View webcam We are under a tornado watch here in Colorado.
Walker won the election. Crybaby Dems hated having a balanced budget, and called a recall election. Walker won that too. Now Gore says that Walker was elected by 1% of the population. “Our democracy has been hacked, to use a … Continue reading
Perhaps the biggest controversy surrounding the IPCC scenarios is that they omit the rapid melting of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets in sea-level rise projections. Several researchers, including Thompson, the polar ice expert from Ohio State University, and James … Continue reading
Flooding The Islands of Hawaii Welcome to our website…. This website explores how rising of sea level would affect the land and people of the islands of Hawaii. The website is composed of four sections. The first section, which is … Continue reading
Thirty five year climate cycles have been going on for centuries. Climate scientists used to study them, but now they just destroy the data – and try to hide them. melting of the ice becomes alternately earlier and later The … Continue reading
No one in 1901 would have been stupid enough to predict a permanent drought, because they understood that climate is periodic. The Western Champion and General Advertiser for the Central-Western Districts Monday 30 December 1901 30 Dec 1901 – Drought … Continue reading
Wisconsin governor Scott Walker survives bitterly fought recall election | World news | guardian.co.uk Wisconsin’s governor Scott Walker survived a bitterly fought recall election on Tuesday after Republican voters mobilised in huge numbers, propelling him to a victory that will … Continue reading
When the Three Stooges (Barry, Harry and Nancy) took over Congress in November, 2006 – California unemployment was at a 20 year low. It has almost tripled since they promised to change America.
In the world of climate science, monkeys can also fly out of Nobel Prize winner’s asses.