Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
Daily Archives: June 6, 2012
WUWT reports that the Pacific Institute has investigated, cleared and reinstated Gleick. http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/06/06/pacific-institute-reinstates-peter-gleick/ Having done a thorough investigation, they necessarily must know who committed the forgery. It is essential that they either release that information, or admit that their investigation … Continue reading
Heavy snow in mid-June View webcam We are under a tornado watch here in Colorado.
Walker won the election. Crybaby Dems hated having a balanced budget, and called a recall election. Walker won that too. Now Gore says that Walker was elected by 1% of the population. “Our democracy has been hacked, to use a … Continue reading
Perhaps the biggest controversy surrounding the IPCC scenarios is that they omit the rapid melting of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets in sea-level rise projections. Several researchers, including Thompson, the polar ice expert from Ohio State University, and James … Continue reading
Flooding The Islands of Hawaii Welcome to our website…. This website explores how rising of sea level would affect the land and people of the islands of Hawaii. The website is composed of four sections. The first section, which is … Continue reading
Thirty five year climate cycles have been going on for centuries. Climate scientists used to study them, but now they just destroy the data – and try to hide them. melting of the ice becomes alternately earlier and later The … Continue reading
No one in 1901 would have been stupid enough to predict a permanent drought, because they understood that climate is periodic. The Western Champion and General Advertiser for the Central-Western Districts Monday 30 December 1901 30 Dec 1901 – Drought … Continue reading