Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Refusal To Think
- Conspiracy For Dummies
- Data Tampering With Sea Level
- Shock News : Deranged Blogger Was Correct
- How Quickly They Grow Up
- Coldest July 25 On Record In Westminster, Maryland
- July 22 Global Sea Ice Area Above Normal
- Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer Decadal Maximum
- NASA’s Finest Are Climate Skeptics
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
- Almost No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past Three Days
- It’s The Communism, Stupid
- Climate Math : Almost All Locations Are Below The Mean
- Deranged Blogger Predicts A High Arctic Minimum This Summer
- The Largest Fire In US History Occurred In Washington – During The Coldest Year Ever
- Hot Weather In The US Peaked At 310 PPM CO2
- US Is Having One Of Its Coolest Summers On Record
B on Policy Clarification tom0mason on Conspiracy For Dummies mkelly on Conspiracy For Dummies Ken on Conspiracy For Dummies _Jim on Refusal To Think emsnews on Conspiracy For Dummies Anto on Conspiracy For Dummies norilsk on Conspiracy For Dummies norilsk on Refusal To Think tomwys on Data Tampering With Sea L…
Daily Archives: June 6, 2012
WUWT reports that the Pacific Institute has investigated, cleared and reinstated Gleick. http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/06/06/pacific-institute-reinstates-peter-gleick/ Having done a thorough investigation, they necessarily must know who committed the forgery. It is essential that they either release that information, or admit that their investigation … Continue reading
Heavy snow in mid-June View webcam We are under a tornado watch here in Colorado.
Walker won the election. Crybaby Dems hated having a balanced budget, and called a recall election. Walker won that too. Now Gore says that Walker was elected by 1% of the population. “Our democracy has been hacked, to use a … Continue reading
Perhaps the biggest controversy surrounding the IPCC scenarios is that they omit the rapid melting of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets in sea-level rise projections. Several researchers, including Thompson, the polar ice expert from Ohio State University, and James … Continue reading
Flooding The Islands of Hawaii Welcome to our website…. This website explores how rising of sea level would affect the land and people of the islands of Hawaii. The website is composed of four sections. The first section, which is … Continue reading
Thirty five year climate cycles have been going on for centuries. Climate scientists used to study them, but now they just destroy the data – and try to hide them. melting of the ice becomes alternately earlier and later The … Continue reading
No one in 1901 would have been stupid enough to predict a permanent drought, because they understood that climate is periodic. The Western Champion and General Advertiser for the Central-Western Districts Monday 30 December 1901 30 Dec 1901 – Drought … Continue reading
Wisconsin governor Scott Walker survives bitterly fought recall election | World news | guardian.co.uk Wisconsin’s governor Scott Walker survived a bitterly fought recall election on Tuesday after Republican voters mobilised in huge numbers, propelling him to a victory that will … Continue reading
When the Three Stooges (Barry, Harry and Nancy) took over Congress in November, 2006 - California unemployment was at a 20 year low. It has almost tripled since they promised to change America.
In the world of climate science, monkeys can also fly out of Nobel Prize winner’s asses.