Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
- Another Missing Hiatus
Mat Helm on Why Is This Scam Continui… tom0mason on Why Is This Scam Continui… Centinel2012 on NASA Antarctic Temperature… Gail Combs on Climate Disaster In Denve… omanuel on It Has Nothing To Do With Pola… Gail Combs on Climate Disaster In Denve… Gail Combs on Why Is This Scam Continui… James Anderson on East Coast Sea Level Rose Much… ralphcramdo on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… peterthepainter on The Most Important Thing
Daily Archives: June 7, 2012
A NASA-sponsored expedition has made a startling discovery of diverse biological plant life at the depths of the Arctic Ocean, which is raising potential concerns for marine life. The findings, which are being compared to “finding a rainforest in the … Continue reading
Gillard faces revolt on economy The Lowy poll said that Australians were softening their views on measures to fight global warming, with support for urgent and strong policies falling from two-thirds to 36 per cent in the past six years. … Continue reading
When Breitbart reported that Obama’s biography agent listed his birthplace as Kenya for 16 years, the immediate response from the left was that it was a conspiracy. Even though she admits that she did it. Was she conspiring against herself? … Continue reading
Looks like Bob at Weather Underground is predicting an ice-free Arctic in three years, because he has faith in PIOMAS. Good luck with that Bob. BobWallace
By: Dr. Ricky Rood (Weather Underground) Published: June 2, 2012 So I want to end this blog with a party trick. We have had 327 months in a row above the average temperature of the 20th century. If we played the … Continue reading
Scientific experts have have already extincted humanity several times during my lifetime. and they are doing it again. June 6, 2012 Earth Is Headed for Disaster, Interdisciplinary Team of Scientists Concludes By Paul Basken An interdisciplinary group of 22 scientists, combining … Continue reading