Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
geran on Embracing Ebola geran on Union Of Concerned Scientists… geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Sparks on Union Of Concerned Scientists… philjourdan on Embracing Ebola Robert of Ottawa on Government Taking Credit For G… catweazle666 on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… Ernest Bush on A New Moron Of The Day! rah on Embracing Ebola Kyle K on If They Were Actual Scientists…
Daily Archives: June 8, 2012
Almost half of the lower 48 states set their all-time high temperature record during the 1930s. h/t to Joe D’Aleo During the 1930s and 1950s, more than half of the US was experiencing severe drought. http://www.ogc.doc.gov/ Hansen is working hard … Continue reading
California’s most famous resident gives PI the thumbs up, for their high ethical standards. Disclaimer : I didn’t create the fake billboard above. Someone gave it to me. I don’t really remember the details, but I investigated myself and have determined that … Continue reading
HadCRUT shows detailed global temperatures going back to 1850. CRU Information Sheet no. 1: Global Temperature Record The magical thing about this graph, is that in the HadCRUT database, they only have records from one land based station in the … Continue reading
Every month, the Earth has yellow (warm) spots and purple (cold) spots. It has been like that for billions of years. Every month, some of our friends at NOAA and Weather Underground and Climate Progress find the yellow spots and declare … Continue reading
May 2011, brought the Joplin tornado. We were told at the time that was the new normal. No Tornado Deaths in May 2012 Jun 7th, 2012 | By Harold Brooks | Category: U.S. Severe Weather Blog In May 2012, there … Continue reading
Pacific Institute, Climategate, 2035 Himalayas, Manhattan underwater, Data tampering, Hockey Stick ……. $100 billion per year industry
The Met Office warned the wintry conditions may last until the end of the month, threatening major events including Wimbledon and the Henley Rowing regatta. The only good news is that millions of households are to have hosepipe bans lifted … Continue reading