Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
norilsk on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Billy Liar on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Billy Liar on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… terrence on Keep Extrapolating Until You G… Jason Calley on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… iurockhead on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Jason Calley on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Colorado Wellington on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… catweazle666 on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Dmh on Stop The Darkening!
Daily Archives: June 8, 2012
Almost half of the lower 48 states set their all-time high temperature record during the 1930s. h/t to Joe D’Aleo During the 1930s and 1950s, more than half of the US was experiencing severe drought. http://www.ogc.doc.gov/ Hansen is working hard … Continue reading
California’s most famous resident gives PI the thumbs up, for their high ethical standards. Disclaimer : I didn’t create the fake billboard above. Someone gave it to me. I don’t really remember the details, but I investigated myself and have determined that … Continue reading
HadCRUT shows detailed global temperatures going back to 1850. CRU Information Sheet no. 1: Global Temperature Record The magical thing about this graph, is that in the HadCRUT database, they only have records from one land based station in the … Continue reading
Every month, the Earth has yellow (warm) spots and purple (cold) spots. It has been like that for billions of years. Every month, some of our friends at NOAA and Weather Underground and Climate Progress find the yellow spots and declare … Continue reading
May 2011, brought the Joplin tornado. We were told at the time that was the new normal. No Tornado Deaths in May 2012 Jun 7th, 2012 | By Harold Brooks | Category: U.S. Severe Weather Blog In May 2012, there … Continue reading
Pacific Institute, Climategate, 2035 Himalayas, Manhattan underwater, Data tampering, Hockey Stick ……. $100 billion per year industry
The Met Office warned the wintry conditions may last until the end of the month, threatening major events including Wimbledon and the Henley Rowing regatta. The only good news is that millions of households are to have hosepipe bans lifted … Continue reading