Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
- Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped, For Now
- The Northwest Passage Would Be Open, Except That It Is Blocked With Ice
- Washington Post : Koch Brothers Controlling The Climate Again
- Scientists Say To Ignore What They Predicted Last Time
- 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn Of Time
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
mellyrn on The Reduction Of Climate … smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… John McLachlan on The Reduction Of Climate … Tom Harley on Scientists Say To Ignore What… mjc on What Will Be Their Excuse This… darrylb on What Will Be Their Excuse This… Justa Joe on Scientists Say To Ignore What… mjc on The Northwest Passage Would Be… Mkelley on When Did Environmentalists Qui…
Daily Archives: June 9, 2012
In the case of continental drift, it took almost 70 years to accept the evidence, and allow the science to proceed.
03 Feb 1934 – GERMAN SCIENTIST SEES MAN AS WEIRD CREATURE
16 Aug 1953 – FEATURES This Is What Science
Traralgon Record Thursday 5 February 1931 05 Feb 1931 – FREEZING OUT MANKIND. The End of the World.
It is summer in Greenland, and temperatures were up to a blistering 7F (-14C) on the ice sheet this afternoon. Meanwhile, Antarctica is experiencing the joys of winter at -110F. Huffington Post expects that sea level will rise 200 feet … Continue reading
The N.C. Coastal Resources Commission issued a report warning of one metre sea level rise this century. This estimate is completely out of line with a recent study which reported that sea level is rising 1.8 mm/year, and that 0.7mm of … Continue reading
What are these penguins doing, and why do they keep changing positions? Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground