Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! Ian Billing on A New Moron Of The Day! El Duderino on He Is So Open Minded That He R… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Crashex on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End…
Daily Archives: June 9, 2012
In the case of continental drift, it took almost 70 years to accept the evidence, and allow the science to proceed.
03 Feb 1934 – GERMAN SCIENTIST SEES MAN AS WEIRD CREATURE
16 Aug 1953 – FEATURES This Is What Science
Traralgon Record Thursday 5 February 1931 05 Feb 1931 – FREEZING OUT MANKIND. The End of the World.
It is summer in Greenland, and temperatures were up to a blistering 7F (-14C) on the ice sheet this afternoon. Meanwhile, Antarctica is experiencing the joys of winter at -110F. Huffington Post expects that sea level will rise 200 feet … Continue reading
The N.C. Coastal Resources Commission issued a report warning of one metre sea level rise this century. This estimate is completely out of line with a recent study which reported that sea level is rising 1.8 mm/year, and that 0.7mm of … Continue reading
What are these penguins doing, and why do they keep changing positions? Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground