Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
Andy Oz on US Temperatures Have Plummeted… geran on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Andy Oz on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Andy Oz on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Andy Oz on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Chewer on US Temperatures Have Plummeted… Tel on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Billy Liar on Stop The Darkening! schauminator on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Billy Liar on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From…
Daily Archives: June 9, 2012
In the case of continental drift, it took almost 70 years to accept the evidence, and allow the science to proceed.
03 Feb 1934 – GERMAN SCIENTIST SEES MAN AS WEIRD CREATURE
16 Aug 1953 – FEATURES This Is What Science
Traralgon Record Thursday 5 February 1931 05 Feb 1931 – FREEZING OUT MANKIND. The End of the World.
It is summer in Greenland, and temperatures were up to a blistering 7F (-14C) on the ice sheet this afternoon. Meanwhile, Antarctica is experiencing the joys of winter at -110F. Huffington Post expects that sea level will rise 200 feet … Continue reading
The N.C. Coastal Resources Commission issued a report warning of one metre sea level rise this century. This estimate is completely out of line with a recent study which reported that sea level is rising 1.8 mm/year, and that 0.7mm of … Continue reading
What are these penguins doing, and why do they keep changing positions? Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground