Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
Daily Archives: June 10, 2012
It was 60F in Sydney on June 3, 2012. On June 3, 1923 it was 80F. History | Weather Underground
24 Jan 1912 – RECORD HEAT.
Is the EPA stupid, criminal, or both? Thawing Permafrost Permafrost refers to a layer of soil or rock that is frozen all year round. Permafrost is found throughout much of Alaska, parts of Canada, and other countries in the far … Continue reading
Romm says that Antarctica is rapidly melting, at 143 degrees below the freezing point. Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground
18 Feb 1952 – RAPID MELTING OF POLAR CAPS CLEVELAND, Sunday. 16 Aug 1953 – FEATURES This Is What Science
Sweden’s reindeer population is on the verge of extinction – because it’s too cold for them. The beasts – famous for their survival in Arctic conditions – have been struggling to find food on their mountainside habitats which are still … Continue reading
Electricity is very expensive in Colorado because of green energy regulations, so NCAR is building their latest climate supercomputer in Wyoming. New Wyoming supercomputer expected to boost atmospheric science The National Center for Atmospheric Research’s machine is one of the fastest computers … Continue reading