Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: June 10, 2012
It was 60F in Sydney on June 3, 2012. On June 3, 1923 it was 80F. History | Weather Underground
24 Jan 1912 – RECORD HEAT.
Is the EPA stupid, criminal, or both? Thawing Permafrost Permafrost refers to a layer of soil or rock that is frozen all year round. Permafrost is found throughout much of Alaska, parts of Canada, and other countries in the far … Continue reading
Romm says that Antarctica is rapidly melting, at 143 degrees below the freezing point. Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground
18 Feb 1952 – RAPID MELTING OF POLAR CAPS CLEVELAND, Sunday. 16 Aug 1953 – FEATURES This Is What Science
Sweden’s reindeer population is on the verge of extinction – because it’s too cold for them. The beasts – famous for their survival in Arctic conditions – have been struggling to find food on their mountainside habitats which are still … Continue reading
Electricity is very expensive in Colorado because of green energy regulations, so NCAR is building their latest climate supercomputer in Wyoming. New Wyoming supercomputer expected to boost atmospheric science The National Center for Atmospheric Research’s machine is one of the fastest computers … Continue reading