Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… tom0mason on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on If They Were Actual Scientists… Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… Dmh on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists…
Daily Archives: June 11, 2012
In case you were under the false impression that we had defeated the Evil Empire when the Berlin Wall came down. Hello Everyone, In theory at least Oregon State University (OSU) seems to be a bastion of academic freedom, diversity, … Continue reading
New research by a team of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory scientists and international collaborators shows that the observed ocean warming over the last 50 years is consistent with climate models only if the models include the impacts of observed increases … Continue reading
With four parameters I can fit an elephant, and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk. Attributed to John von Neumann by Enrico Fermi, as quoted by Freeman Dyson in “A meeting with Enrico Fermi” in Nature 427 … Continue reading
Why climate change needs higher energy bills | Duncan Clark | Environment | guardian.co.uk Looks like Duncan Clark wins moron of the day. Every nation is agreed that we should limit temperature rise and that the long-term future should be … Continue reading
The two graphs below show what temperatures used to look like in the US and Iceland, before they were tampered with at GISS. The 1930s was the hottest decade, and temperatures were declining. This disproved Hansen’s theories, so he had to get … Continue reading
The data was originally on the GISS web site at the URL below, but has since been deleted. I can’t imagine why. http://www.giss.nasa.gov/data/update/gistemp/graphs/FigD.txt http://www.john-daly.com/usatemps.006 So what about since 1999? Temperatures have also cooled in the 12 years since Hansen corrupted … Continue reading
Michael Hammer has found the original uncorrupted GISS US temperature data on John Daly’s web site. Prior to GISS/USHCN perverting the data set in the year 2000, the 1930s was the hottest decade. Jennifer Marohasy » How the US Temperature … Continue reading