Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
Michael E. Newton on Prove Me Wrong! Robert Austin on From The Global Cooling D… Gail Combs on Prove Me Wrong! cdquarles on Fake Adjustments From Fake… omanuel on Michael Loftus Explains Global… Gail Combs on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… Bill S on From The Global Cooling D… Gail Combs on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… Michael E. Newton on Learning To Think Like A Progr… DakotaKid on Stupid Commies
Daily Archives: June 11, 2012
In case you were under the false impression that we had defeated the Evil Empire when the Berlin Wall came down. Hello Everyone, In theory at least Oregon State University (OSU) seems to be a bastion of academic freedom, diversity, … Continue reading
New research by a team of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory scientists and international collaborators shows that the observed ocean warming over the last 50 years is consistent with climate models only if the models include the impacts of observed increases … Continue reading
With four parameters I can fit an elephant, and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk. Attributed to John von Neumann by Enrico Fermi, as quoted by Freeman Dyson in “A meeting with Enrico Fermi” in Nature 427 … Continue reading
Why climate change needs higher energy bills | Duncan Clark | Environment | guardian.co.uk Looks like Duncan Clark wins moron of the day. Every nation is agreed that we should limit temperature rise and that the long-term future should be … Continue reading
The two graphs below show what temperatures used to look like in the US and Iceland, before they were tampered with at GISS. The 1930s was the hottest decade, and temperatures were declining. This disproved Hansen’s theories, so he had to get … Continue reading
The data was originally on the GISS web site at the URL below, but has since been deleted. I can’t imagine why. http://www.giss.nasa.gov/data/update/gistemp/graphs/FigD.txt http://www.john-daly.com/usatemps.006 So what about since 1999? Temperatures have also cooled in the 12 years since Hansen corrupted … Continue reading
Michael Hammer has found the original uncorrupted GISS US temperature data on John Daly’s web site. Prior to GISS/USHCN perverting the data set in the year 2000, the 1930s was the hottest decade. Jennifer Marohasy » How the US Temperature … Continue reading