Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: June 12, 2012
Would you keep Mann or Jones as an employee? Based on what I know, or what anyone has proven that I’m aware of, yes, certainly. They are excellent scientists with long track records of high quality work. – David Appell June 12, … Continue reading
I thought David Appell had it sewn up when he declared that Nicholas Drapela deserved to be fired, and then admitted that he didn’t know why (or if) he was fired. But along comes Dennis Bromage with one of the stupidest Polar Bear stories … Continue reading
U.S. Historical Climatology Network During the 1930s, 100 degree days were very common in Des Moines. They very rarely happen any more. It has been nine years since Des Moines hit 100F. By contrast, 1934 had thirty-one days over 100 … Continue reading
Team climate moron claims that warm temperatures during March in the US were proof of global warming. According to CRU, March of 1910 was essentially identical to March, 2012 in the US – except that Alaska and the west coast … Continue reading
Appell says that Nicholas Drapela was not dismissed for being a skeptic, then explains that he was deservedly dismissed for being a skeptic – for making these comments. My dear colleague Professor Hansen, I believe, has finally gone off the deep … Continue reading
Check this out. GISS has published a NetCDF viewer which allows you to view files with a .nc extension. This is an essential tool for anyone interested in climate. http://www.giss.nasa.gov/tools/panoply/ Here is CRUTEM coverage for January, 1850 – a very … Continue reading
In 1999, Hansen showed that 1934 was 0.5C warmer than 1998 in the US. fig1x.gif (500×182) By 2006, Hansen had made them equal. web.archive.org/web/20060110100426/http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/Fig.D.txt Now, 1998 is warmer than 1934. Fig.D.gif (513×438) A Holocaust Denier is someone who rewrites the … Continue reading