Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
rishrac on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Justa Joe on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Stargazer on Maryland – The Progressi… Kenneth Simmons on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… David on Embracing Ebola
Daily Archives: June 13, 2012
Phil Jones has readings from exactly one thermometer in the southern hemisphere during 1850, and is still able to report the 1850 southern hemisphere anomaly within a precision of 0.001 degrees. http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/crutem3vsh.txt
If those New England seasons feel far warmer these days than they were 20 years ago, it’s because they are. So are Florida’s, Arizona’s, and Washington State’s. A State-by-State Climate Map – NYTimes.com According to GISS 2006, Florida is cooler … Continue reading
One of the things we have learned about GISS is that they overwrite data in place. For example, there have been several radically different versions of the Reykjavik temperature data already this year. They have blocked access to data archiving engines … Continue reading
The Big Blowup of 1910 The winter and spring of 1910 were dry, uncommonly dry, in the Pacific Northwest, especially the interior portions east of the Cascades. The snow did not fall; then the rain did not fall. The temperatures … Continue reading
Ivan sent these over. OCTOBER 7, 1825 The Miramichi Fire – Maine & NB 3 million acres burned and 160 people killed. 1845 The Great Fire – Oregon 1.5 million acres burned 1853 The Yaquina Fire – Oregon 450,000 acres … Continue reading
The Fort Collins weather station has been one of the most stable stations on the planet. It hasn’t moved and has used the same equipment for its entire history. The station shows several degrees warming over the last 100 years. … Continue reading
These people need psychological help. Is the Colorado Wildfire the Future Norm? The Colorado fires feature “a lot of the characteristics we would expect under climate change,” according to climate scientists. Total BS. Fires don’t know anything about climate change. … Continue reading