Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… schauminator on Embracing Ebola 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… RexAlan on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… gregole on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… gregole on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… gregole on A New Moron Of The Day! Eliza on If They Were Actual Scientists…
Daily Archives: June 14, 2012
01 Feb 1939 – AMERICA’S FOREST FIRE TOLL
2007 : Dr Stirling says that the phenomenon of a female giving birth to triplets is now part of history with usually only single cubs recorded. Soon, he says, the species may be extinct. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ 2010 : sightings from guides this summer included surprisingly “frequent sightings of polar … Continue reading
Wildfires in Western U.S. to Increase with Climate Change Large fires in the western U.S. — such as those currently raging in Colorado and New Mexico – may be part of a shifting pattern of wildfire risk brought on by … Continue reading
The latest hysteria from the press is to claim that the forest fires in the west are unprecedented. (The most newsworthy one is about three miles from my house.) Forest fires happen. They are an essential part of the forest … Continue reading
According to Hansen’s own data, global temperature trends have been running below his scenario C for the last 168 months in a row. Scenario C assumes that humans essentially quit generating CO2 in the year 2000. In a legitimate science, this would … Continue reading
Mass migration towards poles has begun: new Science metastudy shows species move on average 17.6 kilometres per decade Posted on August 19, 2011 by Rolf Schuttenhelm Today new climate migration insights were published in Science. They show the process is … Continue reading