Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Robertv on Embracing Ebola richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… schauminator on Embracing Ebola 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… RexAlan on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… gregole on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: June 15, 2012
docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/035/mwr-035-01-0007b.pdf Instead of repressing the cheats and hoaxes, people like Borenstein and Goldenberg have chosen to aggressively enable cheating by scientists who are promoting their own self-interests. Where is “Vox Dei?” What happened to the Washington Post and New York Times? Where … Continue reading
I’ve seen several news stories describing the fire here as a “mega-fire caused by global warming.” It is sad that people lost their homes (what do you expect if you build a house in the middle of a forest in … Continue reading
This is the common perception of the meaning of Hansen’s 1988 scenarios. –A: Increase of CO2 emissions of 1.5% per year –B: fixed increase CO2 emissions after the year 2000 –C: No increase in CO2 emissions after the year 2000 Norwegian Climate … Continue reading
Why our friends like to choose 1980 as the start date for their western drought/fire stories Daily News – Google News Archive Search I was living in Scottsdale and working in Tempe at the time. Only one bridge across the Salt River … Continue reading
Hansen said the exact opposite in 1999 Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that climate is headed precipitately toward more extreme heat and drought. The drought of 1999 covered a smaller area than the 1988 drought, … Continue reading
The Romm strategy is to cherry pick a short term weather event, get his readers hysterical, and then never follow up later. If he did follow up, it would become clear that he is a propagandist rather than a scientist. Last summer, … Continue reading
More evidence of blatant deceit from the world’s largest ponzi scheme. A University of Arizona report from 2006 found that large forest fires occurred more frequently in the Western United States since the mid-1980s as spring temperatures increased, snow melted … Continue reading