Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
Daily Archives: June 16, 2012
The super-duper 50,000 acre mega-fire of 2012, which our greenie friends are hysterical about. Over 100 houses were lost, because some people like to build wood houses in the middle of a forest which naturally burns about once every twenty … Continue reading
Hurricane Andrew hit Florida in August 1992, and was the last category five hurricane to hit the US. CO2 was just barely over 350 ppm at the time. It has been almost seven years since a major hurricane hit the US, the … Continue reading
As [Kaiser's Environmental Stewardship Officer Kathy] Gerwig put it, “there’s credible evidence of significant climate change that will impact our ability to provide quality health care.” She laid out four broad categories of the health effects: Severe weather: Hurricanes, wildfires, floods, … Continue reading
Guest Post By Joe Bastardi Sound Meteorological reasons for US temperature fluctuations as the globe cools overall The last year the US has been warm and it can be directly traced to the changes taking place in the Pacific as … Continue reading