- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
- Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
- 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
- Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
- Barbara Boxer Says That Tornadoes Didn’t Used To Happen
- Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
- Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
- 2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
- Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
- What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
- Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
- Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs – Tells Them To Shut Up
- Just Wrap Theirs In A Pretty Pink Plastic Package
- The Government Prophecy Drought
- The 1994 Nobel Peace Prize
- The 2007 Nobel Peace Prize
- The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize
- Obama Tipping Point : Even Eugene Robinson Is Outraged
Daily Archives: June 16, 2012
The super-duper 50,000 acre mega-fire of 2012, which our greenie friends are hysterical about. Over 100 houses were lost, because some people like to build wood houses in the middle of a forest which naturally burns about once every twenty … Continue reading
Hurricane Andrew hit Florida in August 1992, and was the last category five hurricane to hit the US. CO2 was just barely over 350 ppm at the time. It has been almost seven years since a major hurricane hit the US, the … Continue reading
As [Kaiser's Environmental Stewardship Officer Kathy] Gerwig put it, “there’s credible evidence of significant climate change that will impact our ability to provide quality health care.” She laid out four broad categories of the health effects: Severe weather: Hurricanes, wildfires, floods, … Continue reading
Guest Post By Joe Bastardi Sound Meteorological reasons for US temperature fluctuations as the globe cools overall The last year the US has been warm and it can be directly traced to the changes taking place in the Pacific as … Continue reading