Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Ron on Embracing Ebola Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… geran on Embracing Ebola bucephelus on Embracing Ebola rah on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Global Warming And Marath… Sophie on Embracing Ebola Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola geran on Embracing Ebola geran on Union Of Concerned Scientists…
Daily Archives: June 16, 2012
The super-duper 50,000 acre mega-fire of 2012, which our greenie friends are hysterical about. Over 100 houses were lost, because some people like to build wood houses in the middle of a forest which naturally burns about once every twenty … Continue reading
Hurricane Andrew hit Florida in August 1992, and was the last category five hurricane to hit the US. CO2 was just barely over 350 ppm at the time. It has been almost seven years since a major hurricane hit the US, the … Continue reading
As [Kaiser's Environmental Stewardship Officer Kathy] Gerwig put it, “there’s credible evidence of significant climate change that will impact our ability to provide quality health care.” She laid out four broad categories of the health effects: Severe weather: Hurricanes, wildfires, floods, … Continue reading
Guest Post By Joe Bastardi Sound Meteorological reasons for US temperature fluctuations as the globe cools overall The last year the US has been warm and it can be directly traced to the changes taking place in the Pacific as … Continue reading