Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
Andy DC on California Lunacy Spills … Gail Combs on Understanding Ice-Free jdseanjd on Towards A Sane Future Robertv on California Lunacy Spills … philjourdan on A Special Thanks mjc on California Lunacy Spills … Andy DC on Towards A Sane Future Gail Combs on Climate Disaster In Maryl… Colorado Wellington on How Global Warming Has Persona… Andy DC on Life In Paradise – Why A…
Daily Archives: June 17, 2012
The Maitland Mercury & Hunter River General Advertiser Wednesday 11 March 1846 11 Mar 1846 – ON THE CHANGE OF CLIMATE. Ever since Captain Cook introduced the SUV to Australia, CO2 (produced by white men) has been ruining their climate.
One particularly useful approach to uncover local ecological histories has been to use dendrochronological (tree-ring) methods to reconstruct patterns of fire occurrence and forest change over the last several hundred years, primarily in the Jemez Mountains but also in the Sangre de … Continue reading
I took this picture an hour ago from the top of the ridge behind the CSU football stadium. If you look closely, you can see a wisp of smoke. (Don’t worry – I rode my bicycle and didn’t contribute a … Continue reading
There is a lot of cold water circulating from Alaska down the west coast of Canada, the US and Mexico. The cold water is mixing with equatorial waters and keeping the temperature down. Hansen and Appell are hoping for a very big … Continue reading
Michael Mann introduced a new concept of fraud to science, when he threw out the tree ring data after 1960. Briffa’s trees (green above) accurately showed the same post 1940 cooling as the 1975 report of the National Academy Of Sciences. … Continue reading
docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-06-0212.pdf By contrast, nearly half of the US has been below normal temperatures so far in June 2012. MonthTDeptUS.png (688×531)
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) declared on the Senate floor Thursday that the debate over whether humans are causing climate change is over, and that it has been shown conclusively that human activity is leading to global warming. “People say there … Continue reading