Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: June 17, 2012
The Maitland Mercury & Hunter River General Advertiser Wednesday 11 March 1846 11 Mar 1846 – ON THE CHANGE OF CLIMATE. Ever since Captain Cook introduced the SUV to Australia, CO2 (produced by white men) has been ruining their climate.
One particularly useful approach to uncover local ecological histories has been to use dendrochronological (tree-ring) methods to reconstruct patterns of fire occurrence and forest change over the last several hundred years, primarily in the Jemez Mountains but also in the Sangre de … Continue reading
I took this picture an hour ago from the top of the ridge behind the CSU football stadium. If you look closely, you can see a wisp of smoke. (Don’t worry – I rode my bicycle and didn’t contribute a … Continue reading
There is a lot of cold water circulating from Alaska down the west coast of Canada, the US and Mexico. The cold water is mixing with equatorial waters and keeping the temperature down. Hansen and Appell are hoping for a very big … Continue reading
Michael Mann introduced a new concept of fraud to science, when he threw out the tree ring data after 1960. Briffa’s trees (green above) accurately showed the same post 1940 cooling as the 1975 report of the National Academy Of Sciences. … Continue reading
docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-06-0212.pdf By contrast, nearly half of the US has been below normal temperatures so far in June 2012. MonthTDeptUS.png (688×531)
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) declared on the Senate floor Thursday that the debate over whether humans are causing climate change is over, and that it has been shown conclusively that human activity is leading to global warming. “People say there … Continue reading