Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Robertv on Embracing Ebola richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… schauminator on Embracing Ebola 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… RexAlan on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… gregole on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: June 20, 2012
According to NASA’s top experts, the Arctic may be ice-free by the summer of 2012. An ice-free Arctic would require that the ice edge melts back about 20 miles a day, for the next ten weeks. That could happen if … Continue reading
The Sun has reached its peak elevation for the year in the Arctic, and is about to start its descent towards winter. Experts tell us that albedo loss in the Arctic is dramatically warming the climate, but I am having … Continue reading
An unenlightened individual might think it is stupid to build an expensive house in a location surrounded by 50 foot tall kindling wood, which burns every few decades. An enlightened green would instead recognize that the reason the house burned was due to … Continue reading
NSIDC says that Arctic ice extent is at a record low for the date. PIOMAS says that ice thickness is at a record low. NOAA says that it is the hottest year ever, with record highs exceeding record lows at a ratio … Continue reading
I was reading Robert Redford’s idiotic comments on the Huffington Post, and the comments of the morons who post there – and realized that the only way to get through to these people is to shut off fossil fuels for a … Continue reading