Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
Gail Combs on The Darkening Of Science stewart pid on The Darkening Of Science Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat… Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat… Billy Liar on Rule #1 Gail Combs on Out Of Africa Billy Liar on The Darkening Of Science geran on Hottest August Ever Updat… omanuel on The Darkening Of Science omanuel on The Darkening Of Science
Daily Archives: June 20, 2012
According to NASA’s top experts, the Arctic may be ice-free by the summer of 2012. An ice-free Arctic would require that the ice edge melts back about 20 miles a day, for the next ten weeks. That could happen if … Continue reading
The Sun has reached its peak elevation for the year in the Arctic, and is about to start its descent towards winter. Experts tell us that albedo loss in the Arctic is dramatically warming the climate, but I am having … Continue reading
An unenlightened individual might think it is stupid to build an expensive house in a location surrounded by 50 foot tall kindling wood, which burns every few decades. An enlightened green would instead recognize that the reason the house burned was due to … Continue reading
NSIDC says that Arctic ice extent is at a record low for the date. PIOMAS says that ice thickness is at a record low. NOAA says that it is the hottest year ever, with record highs exceeding record lows at a ratio … Continue reading
I was reading Robert Redford’s idiotic comments on the Huffington Post, and the comments of the morons who post there – and realized that the only way to get through to these people is to shut off fossil fuels for a … Continue reading