- Piers Morgan Brags That Brits Don’t Have Guns And Can’t Defend Themselves
- Climate Science Is In The Crapper
- 1000 Km/Hr Winds From A Nuclear Bomb
- NOAA : Thirty Deadliest Tornado Years All Occurred Below 350 PPM
- Stunning CO2 Breakthrough : Age Of The US Controlled By Atmospheric CO2
- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
- Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
- 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
- Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
- Barbara Boxer Says That Tornadoes Didn’t Used To Happen
- Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
- Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
- 2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
- Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
- What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
- Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
- Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs – Tells Them To Shut Up
- Just Wrap Theirs In A Pretty Pink Plastic Package
William Teach on Climate Science Is In The… Mike on Climate Science Is In The… Scott on Climate Science Is In The… Will Nitschke on Climate Science Is In The… John B., M.D. on Climate Science Is In The… Will Nitschke on Climate Science Is In The… squid2112 on Climate Science Is In The… Billy Liar on Climate Science Is In The… Billy Liar on Climate Science Is In The… squid2112 on Climate Science Is In The…
Daily Archives: June 22, 2012
Credible evidence of climate change arises By Robert Oglesby and Donald Wuebbles Oglesby is a professor in the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Wuebbles is the Harry E. Preble Endowed Professor in the Department … Continue reading
Einstein said that as a joke mocking junk scientists, but Hansen took him literally. In 1999, Hansen was troubled by the fact that millions of temperature records showed that the US wasn’t warming. So in the year 2000, he simply changed the … Continue reading
Suppose that a CEO was unhappy with a 70 year downward trend in his company’s revenues, so he told his accountants to develop a new accounting method which shows an increase. Then he erased the original raw data from the … Continue reading
The sun has passed the zenith and is starting to recede towards winter. The Greenland Ice Sheet is now in full bloom at -8C. summit:status:webcam
During the 1940s, clever humans came up with the idea that we can stop forest fires by putting a bear in trousers. Fire is a normal and essential part of the pine forest cycle. Without regular fires, the forest gets … Continue reading
AUSTRALIAN ski resorts are bracing for a massive dump of snow this weekend, with up to 80cm predicted to fall over the next three days. Resorts are gearing up to open more lifts this weekend, with the snow coming in … Continue reading
Having surrendered its electoral capital through punting a sitting prime minister, with all the complications that involved, the new leader leapt on the perverse idea of bringing in a new “tax” as her central reform and after expressly promising not … Continue reading
NOAA said that the US is not warming. February 04, 1989 Last week, scientists from the United States Commerce Department’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said that a study of temperature readings for the contiguous 48 states over the last century showed … Continue reading
Every other sentence has something along the lines of “that was debunked here” or “that was discredited here” and then the usual smattering of words like hapless, incoherent, etc…. But what you won’t see is any discussion of the actual … Continue reading