Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… rah on Poor Secret Service Protection… Gail Combs on Experts Say That Climate Chang… mjc on US Tornado Count Plummeting to… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Michael E. Newton on US Tornado Count Plummeting to… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection…
Daily Archives: June 23, 2012
There is a match about to start in Miami which has Messi and Drogba on one team, and Suarez and Dempsey on the opposite team.
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
I just watched an Obama ad criticizing Romney’s jobs record in Massachusetts, claiming that the number of jobs created was very small. The graph below shows Massachusetts unemployment while Romney was governor (blue) and US unemployment while Obama was president (red) at the same scale. … Continue reading
My favorite USHCN hack to bring temperatures up, is called the “time of observation bias.” It is based on the idea that all 50,000 or so USHCN station owners have been morons. It is a misnomer. The correct name for it would … Continue reading
The official temperature is 98 degrees. The highest I measured on my bike was 92 degrees. The Weather Underground map has a 15 degree spread over two miles, yet Phil Jones was able to determine the southern hemisphere temperature in … Continue reading
I’m headed out for a 700 foot hill climb on my bicycle. I’m guessing that the 107F reading is probably bogus.