Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
Billy Liar on The New Normal In Climate Junk… Truthseeker on The Darkening Of Science Rosco on The Darkening Of Science cdquarles on Out Of Africa Gail Combs on Rule #1 Gail Combs on Out Of Africa Gail Combs on The Darkening Of Science bit chilly on Rule #1 cdquarles on Out Of Africa bit chilly on The Darkening Of Science
Daily Archives: June 23, 2012
There is a match about to start in Miami which has Messi and Drogba on one team, and Suarez and Dempsey on the opposite team.
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
I just watched an Obama ad criticizing Romney’s jobs record in Massachusetts, claiming that the number of jobs created was very small. The graph below shows Massachusetts unemployment while Romney was governor (blue) and US unemployment while Obama was president (red) at the same scale. … Continue reading
My favorite USHCN hack to bring temperatures up, is called the “time of observation bias.” It is based on the idea that all 50,000 or so USHCN station owners have been morons. It is a misnomer. The correct name for it would … Continue reading
The official temperature is 98 degrees. The highest I measured on my bike was 92 degrees. The Weather Underground map has a 15 degree spread over two miles, yet Phil Jones was able to determine the southern hemisphere temperature in … Continue reading
I’m headed out for a 700 foot hill climb on my bicycle. I’m guessing that the 107F reading is probably bogus.