Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
Jason Calley on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Colorado Wellington on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… catweazle666 on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Dmh on Stop The Darkening! Shazaam on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… schauminator on Stop The Darkening! Palo Alto Ken on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… stevengoddard on Good Karma Larry Fields on Good Karma omnologos on August 2014 Is No Longer The H…
Daily Archives: June 24, 2012
sealevel.colorado.edu/files/2012_rel2/sl_ns_global.txt From 1992 through 2004, sea level rose at 3.55 mm/year, according to the University of Colorado. From 2005 to 2012, the same data set shows 1.81 mm/year. If sea level continues to rise at the current rate, we will … Continue reading
U.S. Historical Climatology Network The graph above plots all thirty days when Omaha, Nebraska has hit 110F. Twenty two of those days occurred during the 1930s, and all occurred below 350 ppm. Hansen claimed that last summer’s heat in Oklahoma … Continue reading
Yesterday the National Research Council told us that sea level was rising very quickly in California, and would rise one foot over the next twenty years. Sea level to rise higher in California due to global warming, geology As the world continues to … Continue reading
The sun has passed its peak elevation at the North Pole, and is beginning its descent towards winter. Temperatures have been running below normal, and no evidence of melting has occurred so far this summer. 8.jpg (1024×576) PAWS Buoy Recent … Continue reading
Guest post by Joe Bastardi —– A rebuttal to Weather Underground statement “In the last 35 years of global warming, sun and climate have been going in opposite directions.” First of all, Dr Jeff Masters, as a PHD in METEOROLOGY … Continue reading
Leading alarmist John Cook told us this week that temperatures have been nearly flat for 15 years, are below Hansen’s zero emissions scenario, and that it is because we have already cut our emissions of the most potent greenhouse gases … Continue reading
During all those cold snowy springs we had in Colorado since 2006, when I was freezing my butt off coaching soccer in snowstorms and the rivers were flooding every June – they told us that we were only 0.01% of … Continue reading