Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
2hotel9 on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… DedaEda on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Union Of Concerned Scientists… DedaEda on Joe McCarthy Back In The … schauminator on Embracing Ebola dmmcmah on Embracing Ebola Thomas Englert on Union Of Concerned Scientists… plutarchspam on If They Were Actual Scientists… Joseph on Embracing Ebola Colorado Wellington on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: June 24, 2012
sealevel.colorado.edu/files/2012_rel2/sl_ns_global.txt From 1992 through 2004, sea level rose at 3.55 mm/year, according to the University of Colorado. From 2005 to 2012, the same data set shows 1.81 mm/year. If sea level continues to rise at the current rate, we will … Continue reading
U.S. Historical Climatology Network The graph above plots all thirty days when Omaha, Nebraska has hit 110F. Twenty two of those days occurred during the 1930s, and all occurred below 350 ppm. Hansen claimed that last summer’s heat in Oklahoma … Continue reading
Yesterday the National Research Council told us that sea level was rising very quickly in California, and would rise one foot over the next twenty years. Sea level to rise higher in California due to global warming, geology As the world continues to … Continue reading
The sun has passed its peak elevation at the North Pole, and is beginning its descent towards winter. Temperatures have been running below normal, and no evidence of melting has occurred so far this summer. 8.jpg (1024×576) PAWS Buoy Recent … Continue reading
Guest post by Joe Bastardi —– A rebuttal to Weather Underground statement “In the last 35 years of global warming, sun and climate have been going in opposite directions.” First of all, Dr Jeff Masters, as a PHD in METEOROLOGY … Continue reading
Leading alarmist John Cook told us this week that temperatures have been nearly flat for 15 years, are below Hansen’s zero emissions scenario, and that it is because we have already cut our emissions of the most potent greenhouse gases … Continue reading
During all those cold snowy springs we had in Colorado since 2006, when I was freezing my butt off coaching soccer in snowstorms and the rivers were flooding every June – they told us that we were only 0.01% of … Continue reading