Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
Daily Archives: June 25, 2012
Colorado’s 114°: hottest temperature in state history The remarkable heat wave that affected Colorado on Saturday and Sunday has tied the all-time heat record for the state. According to wunderground’s weather historian Christopher C. Burt, Saturday’s 114° reading in Las … Continue reading
The UnChristian AntiScience Monitor reports : Global warming spells bad news for emperor penguins, study finds Researchers at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution have found that melting sea ice could lead to dramatic declines in populations of emperor penguins. Global … Continue reading
Like the West Side Highway in Manhattan, the peer review process in climate science had drowned by the year 2008. A new article in Nature claims that sea level is rising much faster in the Northeastern US than on the rest of … Continue reading
2008 : Australian skiing doomed! Global warming to shorten ski season: CSIRO Updated May 28, 2008 09:02:00 Australia Scientists say Australian skiers should prepare for shorter ski seasons because of global warming. A report published in the New Scientist magazine … Continue reading
Azaria Chantel Loren Chamberlain 11 June 1980 – 17 August 1980 This is the story of a little girl who lived, and breathed, and loved, and was loved. She was part of me. She grew within my body and when … Continue reading
Paul Homewood has captured four different versions of Alice Springs temperature from the GISS web site – so far this year. I made an animation of the images he captured. -all at the same scale and axis registration. The changes … Continue reading