Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
Daily Archives: June 26, 2012
I did some more math to check the claims that last July in Oklahoma was the hottest month in US history. The BS is worse than it seems. Meeker Oklahoma USHCN Temperatures Month Year Average Max Mean Average Min August … Continue reading
Interesting story in the NYT explaining how fire suppression has caused big forest fires. Using data from tree ring studies, scientists have reconstructed a history of fires in the Southwest. The wildfires of the past were frequent and massive, but they … Continue reading
Do these geniuses ever stop and think about what they are complaining about? Ice Age Research JANUARY 10, 2012 High levels of carbon dioxide emissions in the atmosphere mean the next ice age is unlikely to begin for at least 1,500 years, … Continue reading
With only eight weeks left until harvest, the corn crop along the coast is going crazy in the 5 degree heat. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
Some people will respond by giving up, or at least withdrawing from political action. Why, they will ask, should we bother, if the inevitable destination is the loss of so much of what we hold dear: the forests, the brooks, … Continue reading
Phil Jones lists August, 1865 as the coldest month ever in the Southern Hemisphere. The map below shows all of the land data he had that month. Jones had less than two dozen land based thermometers in the Southern Hemisphere and many … Continue reading
If the Arctic Ocean warmed up 2 degrees, would sea level rise or fall?