Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
Daily Archives: June 26, 2012
I did some more math to check the claims that last July in Oklahoma was the hottest month in US history. The BS is worse than it seems. Meeker Oklahoma USHCN Temperatures Month Year Average Max Mean Average Min August … Continue reading
Interesting story in the NYT explaining how fire suppression has caused big forest fires. Using data from tree ring studies, scientists have reconstructed a history of fires in the Southwest. The wildfires of the past were frequent and massive, but they … Continue reading
Do these geniuses ever stop and think about what they are complaining about? Ice Age Research JANUARY 10, 2012 High levels of carbon dioxide emissions in the atmosphere mean the next ice age is unlikely to begin for at least 1,500 years, … Continue reading
With only eight weeks left until harvest, the corn crop along the coast is going crazy in the 5 degree heat. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
Some people will respond by giving up, or at least withdrawing from political action. Why, they will ask, should we bother, if the inevitable destination is the loss of so much of what we hold dear: the forests, the brooks, … Continue reading
Phil Jones lists August, 1865 as the coldest month ever in the Southern Hemisphere. The map below shows all of the land data he had that month. Jones had less than two dozen land based thermometers in the Southern Hemisphere and many … Continue reading
If the Arctic Ocean warmed up 2 degrees, would sea level rise or fall?