Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
Daily Archives: June 29, 2012
Twitter / billmckibben: Heat records raise possibi People making comparisons to the heatwave of 1936 have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. From June 14 to September 13 1936, high temperatures in Oklahoma City averaged 104 degrees. Seventy-two … Continue reading
2002 was the year of the actual largest fire in recent Colorado history. By May 18th of that year, the fire season was in full swing and testimony at a Senate Committee warned that lots of people were building new homes in … Continue reading
The Guardian gets stupid (as always) while CSM actually tries to make a comeback. Scorching heat, high winds and bone-dry conditions are fueling catastrophic wildfires in the US west that offer a preview of the kind of disasters that human-caused climate change could bring, … Continue reading
TOM BEARDEN: Rideout says the High Park fire is something of a perfect storm, a very dry winter, high winds fanning the flames, and a great deal of fuel to burn. Add the very difficult terrain, and experts say this … Continue reading
Temperatures in Boulder have not increased for 60 years, yet the University of Colorado has obtained $800,000 to study how global warming has affected the local rodents. Perhaps the fat furry rats are teleconnected to Yamal? The massive grant — … Continue reading
Our friends have been telling us that Pikas die after 20 minutes of 60 degree temperatures. The hockey team and Peter Gleick are very honorable people, so we can safely assume that all Pikas in Colorado are now dead. RIP … Continue reading