Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- GIStemp – who needs Antarctic data or temps near ice.
- Before Michael Mann Erased It, Even The New York Times Knew That The MWP Was Warmer
- Latest From NOAA’s Hottest Year Ever
- Climate Flees The Arctic And Moves To California
- Climate Experts Tell Us That Greenland Is Melting Down At -18C
- There Was Never Any Question That The MWP And LIA Were Real
- Scientists Recycle The Same Climate Crap, Generation After Generation
- 1923 : Radical Change Of Climate – Unheard Of High Temperatures – Glaciers Vanished
- Greenland Was Much Warmer During The MWP
- For Most Of Earth’s History, The Poles Were Very Warm
- The Evidence For The MWP And LIA Was Overwhelming – Long Before Michael Mann Tried To Erase It
- More On The NOAA June Fraud
- More USHCN Raw Temperature Madness
- NOAA Breaks Their Dishonesty Record Two Months In A Row
- At The Peak Of The Melt Season, The Arctic Goes Silent
- Nothing To See Here, Move Along
- Arctic Makes Obscene Gesture Towards Nobel Laureate
- Quick Summary Of NCDC Data Tampering Forensics
- Why Are 1936 Morning Stations Warmer Than The Afternoon Stations?
- TOBS Update: Something Seriously Wrong At USHCN
- Aggie Joke Update
- Shock News : NCDC Temperatures Warming Much Faster Than Satellite Temperatures
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Hottest Year Ever Brings Five Feet Of Snow To Victoria
- Coldest July Temperatures On Record In Arkansas
John Silver on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… Robertv on For Most Of Earth’s Hist… stevengoddard on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… John Silver on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… A C Osborn on Before Michael Mann Erased It,… philjourdan on More On The NOAA June Fra… Robertv on Climate Experts Tell Us That G… David A on Climate Experts Tell Us That G… Gamecock on Who Is Steven Goddard? Cheshirered on More On The NOAA June Fra…
Daily Archives: June 30, 2012
2012 will be remembered as the year when the primary focus of attention of the climate mafia was on sea level. It started with the amazing transformation of Envisat, which more than quadrupled its historical rise rate overnight – during the week before … Continue reading
My 15 year old just explained to me why all these moronic sea level studies are coming out right now.
The report, from the National Academy of Sciences, found that the impacts of melting ice and warming, expanding oceans will hit California harder because most of the state’s coast line is slowly sinking due to geological forces. Ocean levels south of … Continue reading
Senior citizens like myself have experienced climate for a long time, and know that it is constantly changing and that bad weather has happened since the dawn of time. That is why the old men behind the climate scam are … Continue reading
Governor Bill Clinton declared an emergency as Arkansas highways melted. Experts tell us that there never was a bad heatwave in late June before. The Miami News – Google News Archive Search
Spain v. Italy Corinthians v. Juniors Queensland v. NSW Record low Arctic ice? Ice free Arctic v. Zwally
Utter BS. In 1934, Iowa hit 111 degrees – at the end of May! 1934: What would become one of the hottest summers on record in Iowa began to intensify as a heat wave in the last three days of May … Continue reading
The hottest June in US history occurred in 1933 1933 72.3 1918 71.77 1994 71.76 1988 71.75 2002 71.7 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES Climate Summary NBC Meteorologist Bill Karins said on Friday , “We’ve never really seen a heat wave like this in … Continue reading
10-Day Temperature Outlook With Oz in the deep freeze and experiencing record skiing conditions, Julia says it is time to pay the global warming tax which she promised not to create. Time is right for Australian carbon tax, says Gillard … Continue reading
Alice Springs offers cricket, football, baseball, swimming, golf … and GISSnastics. Based on the number of venues, it appears that cricket and GISSnastics are the most popular sports.