Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic Misbehavior Explained
- Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
- New York Times Shock News : Arctic To Be Ice Free By 1979
- Record Cold Arctic Summer Ends Several Weeks Early
- Frequency Of 90 Degree Days Plummeting In The US Midwest
- Frequency Of Very Cold Days In 2014 Fifth Highest On Record In US
- July 24th Global Sea Ice Area Highest Since 1996 – 8th Highest On Record
- My Climate Forecast
- Coolest Summer On Record In The US
- US Tornado Count Far Below Normal In 2014
- 2014 – Quietest Fire Season Of The Decade
- 40 Years Since The Supreme Court Opened The Door To Tyranny
- The Green Cheese Guys
- Does NPR See The Writing On The Wall?
- Another Video From ICCC 2014
- Shock News : Andy Revkin Says We Face Endless Summer
- Global Warming In Maryland
- Climate Scientists Vs. Actual Scientists
- CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify Any Climate Denier
- Does The Arctic Need To Be Prosecuted?
- First They Came …
- Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Posted On The Heartland Web Site
- Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Next Few Days
- Solzhenitsyn In The Gulag – “We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough”
- Heard On DC Talk Radio This Morning
Anto on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Truthseeker on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Beale on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Password protected on Arctic Continues Its Deranged… omanuel on 40 Years Since The Supreme Cou… Mkelley on My Climate Forecast Caleb on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Chewer on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Truthseeker on 40 Years Since The Supreme Cou… Dave N on US Tornado Count Far Below Nor…
Daily Archives: July 1, 2012
08 Feb 1898 – NEW ZEALAND. A STATE FOREST ON FIRE. Wellington,…
According to this map featured on Drudge, Fort Collins has the hottest heat index in the west – besides a few spots in Arizona and California. It also says that we feel hotter than DC. usheat.gif (640×480) It doesn’t feel … Continue reading
Embarking on a two-week blitz to sell the tax, the Prime Minister declares in The Australian today that the carbon price will drive a transformation in the nation’s economy and create tens of thousands of new green jobs over the … Continue reading
Several people are concerned that the ice in the Beaufort Sea appears to be “low concentration” See the green rectangle below arctic.seaice.color.000.png (900×900) Satellite imagery shows what is really going on. The Beaufort Sea is full of large chunks of thick multi-year … Continue reading
According to Phil Jones, Algiers has warmed at a shocking rate of 0.00 degrees per year since 1850.
In 1993, the US government burned up 75 people in Waco, Texas which began Eric Holder`s career of assisting in the death of Texans. 32. Nicole Gent Little, 24, Australian, pregnant 33. Dayland Gent, 3, American 34. Page Gent, 1, … Continue reading
Colorado Springs Wildfire Proves Climate Change Can No Longer Be Ignored After over a week of burning, approximately 17,000 acres of timber in and around the Pike National Forest has been destroyed, along with almost 350 homes. At least two … Continue reading
In 1871, a massive fire around the Great Lakes killed thousands of people and burned millions of acres. Chicago burned to the ground the same day. Katherine Hayhoe tells us that these fires are caused by man-made CO2. Hayhoe, along … Continue reading
According to Phil Jones, temperatures in Darwin’s grid cell (-12.5,132.5) have been falling since the 1880s, which was also the hottest decade. Can Julia’s global warming tax stop this alarming trend?
Already man-made climate changes are clearly evident around cities. Buildings and pavement tend to store more heat than vegetation in the surrounding countryside, hence temperatures can range some 4.0 degrees higher in the summer and 2.0 degrees higher in the … Continue reading