Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
BallBounces on Ebola Update Gail Combs on What If The Missing Heat Retur… geran on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection… Mike on Ebola Update Gail Combs on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… geran on Ebola Update Tel on Ebola Update Steve Clough Nature… on Poor Secret Service Protection… Gail Combs on What If The Missing Heat Retur…
Daily Archives: July 1, 2012
08 Feb 1898 – NEW ZEALAND. A STATE FOREST ON FIRE. Wellington,…
According to this map featured on Drudge, Fort Collins has the hottest heat index in the west – besides a few spots in Arizona and California. It also says that we feel hotter than DC. usheat.gif (640×480) It doesn’t feel … Continue reading
Embarking on a two-week blitz to sell the tax, the Prime Minister declares in The Australian today that the carbon price will drive a transformation in the nation’s economy and create tens of thousands of new green jobs over the … Continue reading
Several people are concerned that the ice in the Beaufort Sea appears to be “low concentration” See the green rectangle below arctic.seaice.color.000.png (900×900) Satellite imagery shows what is really going on. The Beaufort Sea is full of large chunks of thick multi-year … Continue reading
According to Phil Jones, Algiers has warmed at a shocking rate of 0.00 degrees per year since 1850.
In 1993, the US government burned up 75 people in Waco, Texas which began Eric Holder`s career of assisting in the death of Texans. 32. Nicole Gent Little, 24, Australian, pregnant 33. Dayland Gent, 3, American 34. Page Gent, 1, … Continue reading
Colorado Springs Wildfire Proves Climate Change Can No Longer Be Ignored After over a week of burning, approximately 17,000 acres of timber in and around the Pike National Forest has been destroyed, along with almost 350 homes. At least two … Continue reading