Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
Billy Liar on Stop The Darkening! schauminator on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Billy Liar on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Robert Austin on US Temperatures Have Plummeted… darrylb on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… there is no substitu… on US Temperatures Have Plummeted… Joe P. on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Martin on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… schauminator on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Joe P. on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter…
Daily Archives: July 1, 2012
08 Feb 1898 – NEW ZEALAND. A STATE FOREST ON FIRE. Wellington,…
According to this map featured on Drudge, Fort Collins has the hottest heat index in the west – besides a few spots in Arizona and California. It also says that we feel hotter than DC. usheat.gif (640×480) It doesn’t feel … Continue reading
Embarking on a two-week blitz to sell the tax, the Prime Minister declares in The Australian today that the carbon price will drive a transformation in the nation’s economy and create tens of thousands of new green jobs over the … Continue reading
Several people are concerned that the ice in the Beaufort Sea appears to be “low concentration” See the green rectangle below arctic.seaice.color.000.png (900×900) Satellite imagery shows what is really going on. The Beaufort Sea is full of large chunks of thick multi-year … Continue reading
According to Phil Jones, Algiers has warmed at a shocking rate of 0.00 degrees per year since 1850.
In 1993, the US government burned up 75 people in Waco, Texas which began Eric Holder`s career of assisting in the death of Texans. 32. Nicole Gent Little, 24, Australian, pregnant 33. Dayland Gent, 3, American 34. Page Gent, 1, … Continue reading
Colorado Springs Wildfire Proves Climate Change Can No Longer Be Ignored After over a week of burning, approximately 17,000 acres of timber in and around the Pike National Forest has been destroyed, along with almost 350 homes. At least two … Continue reading