Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: July 2, 2012
Survival of the fittest means death for the rest of the population. It means starvation, or getting eaten, or drowning or dying of disease. Alarmists claim that they believe in evolution, but every time they see a Polar Bear make … Continue reading
HEAT KILLS 100 OVER COUNTRY – Claims Ten Victims in New York, Where the Mercury Goes Up to 98. – View Article – NYTimes.com
The Daily Star – Google News Archive Search
Conversation 1 : Last week they told us that air conditioning is a luxury we can´t afford, because it produces CO2. Then the heatwave hit, and they blamed it on CO2 and told us that heatwaves like this didn´t used to happen … Continue reading
Natural Selection depends on extreme weather. From The Origin Of Species page 83
Mr. Praline: ‘Ello, Miss? Owner: What do you mean “miss”? Mr. Praline: I’m sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint! Owner: We’re closin’ for lunch. Mr. Praline: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain … Continue reading
“Can we say this heat wave is a smoking gun for climate change? No,” MacDonald said. “But … it’s consistent with what we would anticipate.” As a heat wave rolls across U.S., scientists predict more to come – latimes.com Can … Continue reading