Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
Doug Rogalla (@RealC… on August 2014 Is No Longer The H… Paul in Sweden on More Permanent Drought Coming… KevinK on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Password protected on The Most Transparent(ly Fraudu… Philippe Jones on Visualizing Extreme Temperatur… Luke of the D on More Permanent Drought Coming… Luke of the D on The Most Transparent(ly Fraudu… mjc on More Spectacular Malfeasance A… Luke of the D on The Most Transparent(ly Fraudu… ossqss on More Spectacular Malfeasance A…
Daily Archives: July 3, 2012
Not only are heatwaves becoming less intense and less frequent in Missouri, but they are also starting later. Lebanon, Missouri has had seventy-five May/June days over 100 degrees since 1885. All but four of those days came with CO2 below 350 ppm … Continue reading
The Greenland ice sheet receives about a metre of snow every year, and most of it never sees any melting. With summer in full swing at -14C, they are digging their way out before next winter hits in about eight … Continue reading
Heatwaves were much worse in the past in the US. It is important that climate experts honor history, rather than deny it. Lebanon, Missouri is ground zero for the 2012 heatwave. They have seen five days over 100F this year. By contrast, … Continue reading
All the leading propagandists are now lined up.
White House Gives Thousands Of Guns To Mexican Gangsters – Wants To Take Firearms Away From Law Abiding Americans
As part of the gun operation, run by the Phoenix office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, federal agents watched as more than 2,000 guns hit the streets; their goal was to trace them to a Mexican … Continue reading
Temperatures are up to a blistering -23C in the center of the ice sheet, but will soon start cooling as we approach autumn. Look for all kinds of moronic press releases from NASA about the Greenland meltdown. summit:status:webcam