Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
norilsk on Union Of Concerned Scientists… rah on Maryland – The Progressi… Colorado Wellington on A New Moron Of The Day! emsnews on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… emsnews on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Fred from Canuckista… on Maryland – The Progressi… mjc on A New Moron Of The Day! philjourdan on He Is So Open Minded That He R… Andy DC on A New Moron Of The Day! Andy DC on Union Of Concerned Scientists…
Daily Archives: July 3, 2012
Not only are heatwaves becoming less intense and less frequent in Missouri, but they are also starting later. Lebanon, Missouri has had seventy-five May/June days over 100 degrees since 1885. All but four of those days came with CO2 below 350 ppm … Continue reading
The Greenland ice sheet receives about a metre of snow every year, and most of it never sees any melting. With summer in full swing at -14C, they are digging their way out before next winter hits in about eight … Continue reading
Heatwaves were much worse in the past in the US. It is important that climate experts honor history, rather than deny it. Lebanon, Missouri is ground zero for the 2012 heatwave. They have seen five days over 100F this year. By contrast, … Continue reading
All the leading propagandists are now lined up.
White House Gives Thousands Of Guns To Mexican Gangsters – Wants To Take Firearms Away From Law Abiding Americans
As part of the gun operation, run by the Phoenix office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, federal agents watched as more than 2,000 guns hit the streets; their goal was to trace them to a Mexican … Continue reading
Temperatures are up to a blistering -23C in the center of the ice sheet, but will soon start cooling as we approach autumn. Look for all kinds of moronic press releases from NASA about the Greenland meltdown. summit:status:webcam