Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
catweazle666 on Union Of Concerned Scientists… WillR on Embracing Ebola njsnowfan on Embracing Ebola darrylb on Union Of Concerned Scientists… inMAGICn on Heidi Defines Climate! geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Ron on Embracing Ebola Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… geran on Embracing Ebola bucephelus on Embracing Ebola
Daily Archives: July 5, 2012
Adjustments to account for warming due to the effects of urbanization (purple line) cooled the time series an average of 0.1F throughout the period of record. The cumulative effect of all adjustments is approximately a one-half degree Fahrenheit warming in … Continue reading
EDF making bogus comparisons to the Dust bowl It is becoming increasingly difficult to understand the disconnect between Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe and the threat of rising temperatures to his own constituents. Last year, Oklahoma endured the hottest summer ever recorded in U.S. … Continue reading
A geothermal energy company with a $98.5 million loan guarantee from the Obama administration for an alternative energy project in Nevada — which received hearty endorsements from Energy Secretary Steven Chuand Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid — faces financial problems, and the company’s auditors have … Continue reading
I was on a conference call to Toronto this morning, and several people were discussing the heat – saying “it never used to be like this.” 13 Jul 1936 – 900 DEAD. HEAT WAVE In North America. RECORD TEM…
Why doesn’t climate science peer review involve any actual review? Nature recently published this ingenious paper claiming a “sea level rise hotspot” between Cape Hatteras and Cape Cod. SLRDs for 60-yr time series at gauge locations across North America. : Hotspot of … Continue reading
The snow and -20C weather put a damper on the Fourth of July festivities on the Greenland ice sheet. summit:status:webcam
Bill McKibben is convinced that hot dry weather in New England is due to your SUV. Twitter / billmckibben: Today’s self-evident truth