Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
Morgan Wright on Stop The Darkening! Morgan Wright on Stop The Darkening! David A on Rule #1 Truthseeker on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… quaesoveritas on Science Saturday : Continental… Andy Oz on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… Andy Oz on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… stevengoddard on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… mjc on Stop The Darkening! ketchemandfleezem on Science Saturday : Continental…
Daily Archives: July 6, 2012
One year ago this week, Joe Romm declared that the southwest permanent drought had begun. Dust Storm Marks Beginning of Southwest’s “Permanent Drought” | The Energy Collective This important story from Joe Romm deserves an update – avert your eyes if you … Continue reading
PIOMAS continues to paint themselves into a corner with their remarkable ice volume claims. Ice free September in three years
A Google search for “nsidc record low ice extent” turns up 44,800 results. It is like that scene from The Holy Grail, where the horseman is galloping towards you – but never gets any closer. Nearly every month NSIDC tells … Continue reading
One year ago Andrew Dessler from Texas A&M University wrote an editorial in the Houston Chronicle declaring Texas to be in a permanent drought. No one is talking about Texas any more because they have had above normal rainfall this year. Similarly, … Continue reading
So here is the real story. Some guy from Pakistan got suckered into buying a house in the middle of a pine forest which naturally burns every twenty years, and now he wants someone else to pay for his mistake. The main … Continue reading
As the idiots in the press continue to report on imaginary fires in Colorado, we are facing flooding. Warnings for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, Colorado | Weather Underground In July of 1976 a flash flood southwest of … Continue reading
The graph below plots all July 4th 100 degree readings taken in Virginia. USHCN reports sixteen July 4th readings (among eighteen stations) over 100 degrees in Virginia from 1895-2011 The hottest July 4th was 105F at Woodstock, Virginia in 1898. Half of the 100 … Continue reading