- 1000 Km/Hr Winds From A Nuclear Bomb
- NOAA : Thirty Deadliest Tornado Years All Occurred Below 350 PPM
- Stunning CO2 Breakthrough : Age Of The US Controlled By Atmospheric CO2
- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
- Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
- 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
- Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
- Barbara Boxer Says That Tornadoes Didn’t Used To Happen
- Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
- Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
- 2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
- Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
- What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
- Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
- Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs – Tells Them To Shut Up
- Just Wrap Theirs In A Pretty Pink Plastic Package
- The Government Prophecy Drought
- The 1994 Nobel Peace Prize
philjourdan on Hasn’t Obama Overturned… Ben on The New Normal : Ugly Junk… bubbagyro on Hasn’t Obama Overturned… Gamecock on UN Chief Says That The World I… kirkmyers on Bill Maher Vying To Replace Ha… Justa Joe on Bill Maher Vying To Replace Ha… Eric on UN Chief Says That The World I… Glacierman on The New Normal : Ugly Junk… kirkmyers on Bill Maher Vying To Replace Ha… kirkmyers on Bill Maher Vying To Replace Ha…
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
elfish says: July 7, 2012 at 9:45 pm Of course that is just the US. The World-Wide temperature in June of 1933 was 0.153 degrees below the 20th Century average. World Wide, the hottest June was in 2010 at 1.05 degrees … Continue reading
The Waldo Canyon fire has now been named the worst disaster in Colorado history. Waldo Canyon Fire the Worst Disaster in Colorado History | World News Resource These reporters are genuine pigs, defiling the memories of the past. One of … Continue reading
You can locate the High Park fire by looking for 4+ inches of rain on the map. Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States
On the 7th anniversary of the first London tube bombings, references to Enoch Powell’s speech seem appropriate. However, these pictures are of the pitch black Poudre River, which is full of black carbon from the High Park fire. Video quality … Continue reading
Jason Samenow of the Washington Post is my choice to head up the Department of Stupid Statistics. Here are some suggestions. June 2012 was the first June where the temperature on June 25, 26 and 29 was 95 degrees by … Continue reading
Every once in a while a comment deserves to be highlighted for being exceptionally clueless. July 7, 2012 at 2:26 pm If you build a train track across a strike slip fault, like the San Andreas or Hayward faults, and … Continue reading
Lawmakers in California approved billions of dollars Friday in construction financing for the initial segment of the nation’s first dedicated high-speed rail line connecting Los Angeles and San Francisco. The move marked a major political victory for Democratic Gov. Jerry … Continue reading
Laurel is in between Baltimore and Washington, close to where I spent the winter in Columbia. During the 1930s, they averaged 7.8 days per year over 95 degrees. By contrast, since the year 2000 they have only averaged 5.7 days per year over … Continue reading
This is what the press corps(e) is hysterical about. Heavy rains swamp burn area | The Coloradoan | coloradoan.com
A few days ago, Bill McKibben was trying to resurrect the Dust Bowl Twitter / billmckibben: Heat records raise possibi Then the eastern half of the US turned cool and wet. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.