Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
Andy DC on Union Of Concerned Scientists… BallBounces on Maryland – The Progressi… BallBounces on Maryland – The Progressi… Truthseeker on Maryland – The Progressi… omanuel on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… philjourdan on Maryland – The Progressi… nielszoo on Maryland – The Progressi… Eliza on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… Tel on New Voting Machine Application… stevengoddard on Maryland – The Progressi…
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
elfish says: July 7, 2012 at 9:45 pm Of course that is just the US. The World-Wide temperature in June of 1933 was 0.153 degrees below the 20th Century average. World Wide, the hottest June was in 2010 at 1.05 degrees … Continue reading
The Waldo Canyon fire has now been named the worst disaster in Colorado history. Waldo Canyon Fire the Worst Disaster in Colorado History | World News Resource These reporters are genuine pigs, defiling the memories of the past. One of … Continue reading
You can locate the High Park fire by looking for 4+ inches of rain on the map. Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States
On the 7th anniversary of the first London tube bombings, references to Enoch Powell’s speech seem appropriate. However, these pictures are of the pitch black Poudre River, which is full of black carbon from the High Park fire. Video quality … Continue reading
Jason Samenow of the Washington Post is my choice to head up the Department of Stupid Statistics. Here are some suggestions. June 2012 was the first June where the temperature on June 25, 26 and 29 was 95 degrees by … Continue reading
Every once in a while a comment deserves to be highlighted for being exceptionally clueless. July 7, 2012 at 2:26 pm If you build a train track across a strike slip fault, like the San Andreas or Hayward faults, and … Continue reading
Lawmakers in California approved billions of dollars Friday in construction financing for the initial segment of the nation’s first dedicated high-speed rail line connecting Los Angeles and San Francisco. The move marked a major political victory for Democratic Gov. Jerry … Continue reading