Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
Andy Oz on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… Andy Oz on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… stevengoddard on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… mjc on Stop The Darkening! ketchemandfleezem on Science Saturday : Continental… Ed Martin on Stop The Darkening! rishrac on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Gail Combs on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… rishrac on Stop The Darkening! Gail Combs on Stop The Darkening!
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
elfish says: July 7, 2012 at 9:45 pm Of course that is just the US. The World-Wide temperature in June of 1933 was 0.153 degrees below the 20th Century average. World Wide, the hottest June was in 2010 at 1.05 degrees … Continue reading
The Waldo Canyon fire has now been named the worst disaster in Colorado history. Waldo Canyon Fire the Worst Disaster in Colorado History | World News Resource These reporters are genuine pigs, defiling the memories of the past. One of … Continue reading
You can locate the High Park fire by looking for 4+ inches of rain on the map. Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States
On the 7th anniversary of the first London tube bombings, references to Enoch Powell’s speech seem appropriate. However, these pictures are of the pitch black Poudre River, which is full of black carbon from the High Park fire. Video quality … Continue reading
Jason Samenow of the Washington Post is my choice to head up the Department of Stupid Statistics. Here are some suggestions. June 2012 was the first June where the temperature on June 25, 26 and 29 was 95 degrees by … Continue reading
Every once in a while a comment deserves to be highlighted for being exceptionally clueless. July 7, 2012 at 2:26 pm If you build a train track across a strike slip fault, like the San Andreas or Hayward faults, and … Continue reading
Lawmakers in California approved billions of dollars Friday in construction financing for the initial segment of the nation’s first dedicated high-speed rail line connecting Los Angeles and San Francisco. The move marked a major political victory for Democratic Gov. Jerry … Continue reading