Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scientists Demonstrate Again That they Are Incompetent Zealots
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
Daily Archives: July 9, 2012
Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States Heavy rain continues to pummel much of the drought area.
The raw USHCN data from Texas shows a decline of nearly half a degree since 1930. Fortunately, NCDC was able to stop this unpleasant cooling trend by simply altering the data. There were quite a few years warmer than 2012 prior … Continue reading
The average of all measured USHCN temperature data in Arizona shows a long term cooling trend, with recent years being among the coolest on record. A cooling trend just didn’t fit the story line of permanent southwest heat and drought, … Continue reading
A couple of days ago we were told that global warming was determined by the temperature in the eastern half of the US. Using the new found wisdom which has been imparted on us, we can safely state that global … Continue reading
The torrential rain which has been falling in Colorado is spreading into West Texas, on the one year anniversary of Dessler declaring the permanent Texas drought. Will the rain clear out their minds, and convince them to stop spreading nonsense for a … Continue reading
According to the measured temperature data from USHCN, 1921 was the hottest year in US history. There were 654,134 temperature measurements taken that year around the country – and according to James Hansen every single one of them was incorrect and needed to … Continue reading
The press is still babbling mindlessly about the fires and permanent drought in Colorado, while some places have received 60% of the normal annual rainfall during the last week. I tried riding my bike to Safeway before, but the water was running up over a bridge … Continue reading