Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
Gail Combs on The Darkening Of Science stewart pid on The Darkening Of Science Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat… Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat… Billy Liar on Rule #1 Gail Combs on Out Of Africa Billy Liar on The Darkening Of Science geran on Hottest August Ever Updat… omanuel on The Darkening Of Science omanuel on The Darkening Of Science
Daily Archives: July 9, 2012
Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States Heavy rain continues to pummel much of the drought area.
The raw USHCN data from Texas shows a decline of nearly half a degree since 1930. Fortunately, NCDC was able to stop this unpleasant cooling trend by simply altering the data. There were quite a few years warmer than 2012 prior … Continue reading
The average of all measured USHCN temperature data in Arizona shows a long term cooling trend, with recent years being among the coolest on record. A cooling trend just didn’t fit the story line of permanent southwest heat and drought, … Continue reading
A couple of days ago we were told that global warming was determined by the temperature in the eastern half of the US. Using the new found wisdom which has been imparted on us, we can safely state that global … Continue reading
The torrential rain which has been falling in Colorado is spreading into West Texas, on the one year anniversary of Dessler declaring the permanent Texas drought. Will the rain clear out their minds, and convince them to stop spreading nonsense for a … Continue reading
According to the measured temperature data from USHCN, 1921 was the hottest year in US history. There were 654,134 temperature measurements taken that year around the country – and according to James Hansen every single one of them was incorrect and needed to … Continue reading
The press is still babbling mindlessly about the fires and permanent drought in Colorado, while some places have received 60% of the normal annual rainfall during the last week. I tried riding my bike to Safeway before, but the water was running up over a bridge … Continue reading