Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Robertv on Embracing Ebola richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… schauminator on Embracing Ebola 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… RexAlan on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… gregole on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: July 10, 2012
“. . . [Presently] we’re breaking high temperature records much more frequently than by chance. And, by some estimates, the ratio of that exceedance of breaking highs compared to what you would expect by chance would lead to us say … Continue reading
During the week of July 8 through July 14, 1913, high temperatures averaged 129 degrees at Greenland Ranch, California. On July 10 the temperature reached 134 degrees. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/050/mwr-050-01-0010.pdf August, 1913 also had the hottest daytime temperatures in Oklahoma history, with … Continue reading
NOAA claims that Oklahoma during July 2011 was the “hottest month in US history.” Turns out it wasn’t even the hottest July in Oklahoma history. The raw data shows that both July 1936 and July 1956 were hotter than July … Continue reading
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/ushcn_daily/state34_OK.txt.gz The two biggest years for Oklahoma all-time record maximum temperatures were 1936 and 1956. By contrast, 2011 was not much above average. All years which share a record maximum get counted in the graph above, so there is no bias … Continue reading
Like almost all the other states, USHCN has been progressively cooling the past and warming the present. This allows them to turn an inconvenient cooling trend into a warming trend. 2011 has more than three degrees added on to it. … Continue reading
Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States