Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… J on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Thomas Englert on A New Moron Of The Day! hifast on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… DedaEda on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Union Of Concerned Scientists… DedaEda on Joe McCarthy Back In The …
Daily Archives: July 11, 2012
New Reports Show Impact of Manmade Global Warming The study found that manmade global warming made the devastating Texas drought and heat wave of 2011 …. at least 20 times more likely compared to years with similar large-scale weather patterns … Continue reading
17 January 2009 Barack Obama has only four years to save the world. That is the stark assessment of Nasa scientist and leading climate expert Jim Hansen who last week warned only urgent action by the new president could halt … Continue reading
It appears that a significant group of climate scientists have determined that basing their claims on science is no longer necessary, and that it is OK to make up information needed to keep their reputations and livelihoods intact. Apparently a week of … Continue reading
By Ross Gelbspan Published: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 BOSTON — The hurricane that struck Louisiana and Mississippi on Monday was nicknamed Katrina by the National Weather Service. Its real name is global warming. The US hasn’t had a major hurricane … Continue reading
When more Americans are killed in the president’s hometown than in Afghanistan, even the media take notice. When will the president notice the carnage in the city run by his former chief of staff? Mayor Emanuel announced Monday that he’s … Continue reading
USHCN now adjusts the temperatures from the last 840 months in a row upwards. In a normal error analysis for a large data set, scientists would assume that any non-systematic error is random. A miscalibrated thermometer is just as likely to read … Continue reading
“Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present controls the past – George Orwell – From “1984” The climate scamsters have largely given up on global warming, because the globe isn’t warming any more. The new strategy is to blame all … Continue reading