Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
Gail Combs on The Darkening Of Science stewart pid on The Darkening Of Science Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat… Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat… Billy Liar on Rule #1 Gail Combs on Out Of Africa Billy Liar on The Darkening Of Science geran on Hottest August Ever Updat… omanuel on The Darkening Of Science omanuel on The Darkening Of Science
Daily Archives: July 13, 2012
On July 13, 1936 – Mio, Michigan hit 112F, the hottest temperature ever recorded in Michigan. One person was dying nearly every minute from the heat. Leading experts tell us that this could not have happened with CO2 below 350 ppm. CO2 was 310 … Continue reading
Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.), a top House Democrat, is urging the Energy and Commerce Committee’s Republican majority to hold a hearing that explores links between climate change and extreme weather. The request, spelled out in a letter Friday, is a … Continue reading
Last week, team climate moron was telling us that the record fire season was just starting in Colorado. There are very few (if any) active fires (red) being seen by satellites in either Colorado or Wyoming, and this fire season … Continue reading
There are 901 USHCN stations which were operational during both 1930 and 2011. The list below shows the July 13 temperature record for each one of them. Alabama BREWTON 3 SSE 7/13 105 : 1930 Alabama FAIRHOPE 2 NE 7/13 … Continue reading
The number of USHCN record daily July maximums in 2011 was less than one-tenth of 1936, and was just about average. Experts who claim that the number of record high temperatures is unusual, are either wildly incompetent or dishonest – or … Continue reading
Temperatures have dropped in Washington State by more than three degrees over the past decade. The number of record daily highs has been declining since the 1930s, and rarely happen any more.
July 13 high temperature records for all Illinois USHCN stations which were operating in both 1930 and 2011 Illinois ALEDO 7/13 109 : 1936 ANNA 2 NNE 7/13 104 : 1966 AURORA 7/13 108 : 1936 CARLINVILLE 7/13 109 : … Continue reading