- My Interest Is Ending Junk Science
- Piers Morgan Brags That Brits Don’t Have Guns And Can’t Defend Themselves
- Climate Science Is In The Crapper
- 1000 Km/Hr Winds From A Nuclear Bomb
- NOAA : Thirty Deadliest Tornado Years All Occurred Below 350 PPM
- Stunning CO2 Breakthrough : Age Of The US Controlled By Atmospheric CO2
- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
- Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
- 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
- Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
- Barbara Boxer Says That Tornadoes Didn’t Used To Happen
- Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
- Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
- 2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
- Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
- What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
- Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
- Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs – Tells Them To Shut Up
stevengoddard on Climate Science Is In The… Eric Barnes on My Interest Is Ending Junk… John B., M.D. on Climate Science Is In The… NoMoreGore on Climate Science Is In The… stevengoddard on Climate Science Is In The… John B., M.D. on Climate Science Is In The… lindasduby on 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of… RichieP on Climate Science Is In The… Henderson on Climate Science Is In The… Henderson on Climate Science Is In The…
Daily Archives: July 14, 2012
USHCN2 publishes files which claim to be the monthly average for all of their raw data. For example, this file claims to show that the average maximum temperature in Brewton, Alabama (station #011084) was 59.7 degrees in January 1895 ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2/monthly/9641C_201207_raw.max.gz But when … Continue reading
The Evening News – Google News Archive Search
NCEP is forecasting that the high Arctic “summer” is winding down early this year, with freezing temperatures returning to parts of the Chukchi and Beaufort Seas this week. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
USHCN has adjusted recent US July temperatures upwards by 1.5 degrees F, relative to the 1890s. The adjusted July graph shows about 1.5 degrees of warming since 1895 http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/na.html The unadjusted graph shows no warming since 1895, with the hottest … Continue reading
Obama has been accusing Romney of being a criminal for running a stellar and successful venture capital company. Unlike Romney, Obama has operated as a failed and corrupt venture capitalist – using taxpayer money to reward campaign donations. The Solyndra Scandal Solyndra: Politics infused … Continue reading
Germany’s Green Disaster: Wave Of Solar Bankruptcies Wipes Off Almost 25 Billion Euros Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:48 Jörg Hackhausen, Handelsblatt The wave of bankruptcies in the solar industry continues unabated – and once again, investors lose a lot of … Continue reading
Al is trying to blame soft asphalt in July on global warming. So Hot the Asphalt is Melting July 13, 2012 : 2:53 PM Sustained high temperatures from this year’s record-breaking heat wave caused an unusual disruption at Washington’s Reagan-National … Continue reading
There are 901 USHCN stations which were operating during both 1930 and 2011. Out of those stations, eighty-nine percent set their all time July 14 maximum temperature record with CO2 below 350 ppm. Thirty-eight percent (347) set their all time July … Continue reading
It is interesting how the same press corps(e) which is unwilling to do any investigation of Obama’s checkered background, has chosen to obsess over some meaningless detail of Mitt Romney’s stellar background. Venture capital companies earn money by making successful businesses - which create … Continue reading
Weather may be changing public opinion on global warming our resurgent belief in global warming seems to be a function of the weather. A separate Yale survey this spring found that 82 percent of Americans had personally experienced extreme weather … Continue reading