Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
Daily Archives: July 15, 2012
http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/plot.csv The Arctic Basin never starts melting until day 150, and it stops melting by day 260. That is a maximum of 110 days of melt, and then the sun sets and the ocean starts freezing again. The only way … Continue reading
In an effort to spur Romney to release the most trivial and meaningless details of his business career, Barack Obama has released all of his employment and business records. Records begin —————————- 1991 Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii’ 2004 … Continue reading
Nashville, Tennessee has received almost six inches of rain so far this month, and is listed by NOAA as being under an extreme drought. weather.com – Map Room – Satellite Map, Weather Map, Doppler Radar US Drought Severity NOAA is rapidly becoming … Continue reading
Polar ice cap melting away in 2008 ? How low will they go? Putting a date on the melting of the Arctic ice cap has been a popular prediction game among scientists of late; in recent months, we’ve heard estimates … Continue reading
“By… some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the … Continue reading
Hansen says that 350 PPM CO2 is safe and that we must return there. The last time CO2 was at 350 ppm was in 1988 – which was a very safe year. Popular Science – Google Books
Professor Wieslaw Maslowski told an American Geophysical Union meeting that previous projections had underestimated the processes now driving ice loss. “Our projection of 2013 for the removal of ice in summer is not accounting for the last two minima, in … Continue reading