Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
Bob Greene on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… David A on Keep Extrapolating Until You G… David A on Keep Extrapolating Until You G… emsnews on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… emsnews on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… pinroot on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… Tom Bakert on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… Otter (ClimateOtter… on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… jdseanjd on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Ben Vorlich on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa…
Daily Archives: July 16, 2012
Bookmark this image. It is an important one. The animation below shows how USHCN turns a measured strong cooling trend since 1930, into a strong computer generated warming trend. USHCN2 uses a three step process to cool the past and … Continue reading
According to the thermometers in the USHCN database, 1931 was the third hottest year on record in the US – after 1921 and 1934. USHCN then adjusts 1931 temperatures downwards by a remarkable 2.51 degrees, before they publish it. The year … Continue reading
Lots of comments coming from people pointing out the obvious to me. This summer has seen some hot weather in places, as well as thunderstorms, a tree blowing over in front of the Capitol Building, and a 30 degree drop in Maryland … Continue reading
Do you really want to know what the augur Corbyn foresees for the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games? Brace yourselves. “We’re very confident that there will be a lot of rain – a deluge, really – during the entire Olympic … Continue reading
A reader wrote : July 16, 2012 at 5:34 pm This got me interested to see what USHCN was doing to springtime temperatures. The graph below is what NCDC reports. So I calculated the adjustments they did through 2011 vs. … Continue reading
It’s Simple: Global Warming Is Causing the Extreme Weather – ABC News The human effects in the graph above are largely Hansen adjusting the data. As far as the natural forces go, Dr. “Super El Nino Hansen tells us every … Continue reading
The graph below is the NOAA propaganda version, generated from massively adjusted temperatures. June 2012 National Overview | Supplemental Material | Warmest 12-month consecutive periods for the CONUS The next graph is what the actual USHCN thermometer data shows – … Continue reading