Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: July 17, 2012
If an iceberg calves in the Arctic, and no neurotic leftie sees it in a satellite image, does it still cause the world to end? By SETH BORENSTEIN WASHINGTON — An iceberg twice the size of Manhattan tore off one … Continue reading
Someone gave me a good laugh this morning here when they commented that the last six months was the “hottest in US history.” Weird, and I was thinking that would more likely happen during the summer. Here are the actual hottest six month … Continue reading
GISS shows June anomalies north of 80N from 0-5 to 4C. They depend heavily on those large North Pole numbers to bring the global average up. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis A couple of minor problems. It is impossible to … Continue reading
Almost everyone believes that the earth has warmed over the last 80 years. The reason we believe that is because the same people who have been tampering with the US data set tell us that the planet has warmed over the last 80 years. … Continue reading
Guest post by Joe Bastardi ————————————————- The Way it Is: Back to the 50s. In 2006 , I loudly proclaimed on national outlets that we were going back to the 1950s as far as the climate pattern went and that … Continue reading
GISS June is out. Year to date average is 0.50, which would place 2012 as the second lowest year since 2004 if the year finished there. The graph below shows the five year running mean of GISS in red, with … Continue reading
21 Jul 1936 – FORTUNES MADE OUT OF GRAIN SPECULATION Drought i…