Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Louis Hooffstetter on East Coast Sea Level Rose Much… rah on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Perry on Experts Say That Climate Chang… policycritic on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… Morgan Wright on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Ivan on New ISIS Threat Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang…
Daily Archives: July 17, 2012
If an iceberg calves in the Arctic, and no neurotic leftie sees it in a satellite image, does it still cause the world to end? By SETH BORENSTEIN WASHINGTON — An iceberg twice the size of Manhattan tore off one … Continue reading
Someone gave me a good laugh this morning here when they commented that the last six months was the “hottest in US history.” Weird, and I was thinking that would more likely happen during the summer. Here are the actual hottest six month … Continue reading
GISS shows June anomalies north of 80N from 0-5 to 4C. They depend heavily on those large North Pole numbers to bring the global average up. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis A couple of minor problems. It is impossible to … Continue reading
Almost everyone believes that the earth has warmed over the last 80 years. The reason we believe that is because the same people who have been tampering with the US data set tell us that the planet has warmed over the last 80 years. … Continue reading
Guest post by Joe Bastardi ————————————————- The Way it Is: Back to the 50s. In 2006 , I loudly proclaimed on national outlets that we were going back to the 1950s as far as the climate pattern went and that … Continue reading
GISS June is out. Year to date average is 0.50, which would place 2012 as the second lowest year since 2004 if the year finished there. The graph below shows the five year running mean of GISS in red, with … Continue reading
21 Jul 1936 – FORTUNES MADE OUT OF GRAIN SPECULATION Drought i…