Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Louis Hooffstetter on East Coast Sea Level Rose Much… rah on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Perry on Experts Say That Climate Chang… policycritic on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… Morgan Wright on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Ivan on New ISIS Threat Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang…
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
The five month period from May-Sep 1988 was the hottest five month period in Minnesota history, followed closely by 1894. All of the top 20 occurred below 350 ppm CO2. Hottest 5 month periods in Minnesota Rank Month Year Average … Continue reading
The US Senate unanimously rejected Kyot0 in 1997, and since then there has been no change in global temperature. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs The lesson from this might seem obvious, but the woman below is having a tough time … Continue reading
Obama has brought his strategy of hope and change lie about everything to the White House
July 18, 2012 at 3:18 pm
“Batman may be rising in theaters, but icebergs and heat records are falling across the globe as our folly of global-warming inaction is finally coming back to haunt us,” said Markey, the top Democrat on the House Natural Resources Committee. … Continue reading
USHCN daily data shows that the five months from May-Sep 1958 was almost three degrees hotter than any recent five month period. Washington State’s Hottest 5 month periods Rank Month Year Temperature 1 9 1958 79.0078 2 9 1967 78.2125 … Continue reading