Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
Andy Oz on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… Andy Oz on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… stevengoddard on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… mjc on Stop The Darkening! ketchemandfleezem on Science Saturday : Continental… Ed Martin on Stop The Darkening! rishrac on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Gail Combs on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… rishrac on Stop The Darkening! Gail Combs on Stop The Darkening!
Daily Archives: July 19, 2012
The summers of 1917 and 1931 had the second and third hottest maximum temperatures in California, but all of the top three summer average minimums occurred during the past decade. Urbanization is making nighttime temperatures warmer – an inconvenient fact … Continue reading
The new definition of “ice-free” is about the size of Texas and California combined – one million km² In other words, they are admitting that an ice-free Arctic isn’t going to happen.
“The summer of 2012 is on pace to finish third hottest on the list of 62 summers since 1950,” said Steven Root, a meteorologist with WeatherBank Inc. “But it is still in the running for number two or one.” U.S. … Continue reading
I wrote a polite response to this idiotic article, pointing out that there are no large fires in Colorado, that we had record snowpack last winter (2011) , that the Colorado Springs Fire Chief said Waldo Canyon was a disaster waiting to happen, as well as … Continue reading
18 Jul 1953 – What’s got into our seasons? THE MAIL RESEARCH B…
The US Drought Monitor now shows that almost the entire country is moderate drought or worse, which would make it the worst drought in the history of the US. Millions of Okies are no doubt on their way to California … Continue reading
It has been well over 100 years since the phenomenon called thegreenhouse effect was identified, 24 years since the steamy summer of ’88, when many of us first took notice, and, incredibly, 15 years since the Kyoto Protocol. That agreement stipulated that signatories … Continue reading