Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
- Settled Science Update
- Visualizing The Extreme Climate Fraud At NCDC
- A Day At The North Pole
- Climate Buffoon Of The Day
- Why Does Humidity Keep Daytime Temperatures Down In The Summer?
- We’ve Come A Long Way, Baby
Gail Combs on Must Watch Speech By Senator T… Centinel2012 on Settled Science Update Centinel2012 on A Day At The North Pole Baa Humbug on What Keeps Earth From Being Li… emsnews on What Keeps Earth From Being Li… rah on Chasing Squirrels Disillusioned on Twenty Million Mack on Party Is Over rah on Heroes From The 1960… NancyG on Must Watch Speech By Senator T…
Daily Archives: July 19, 2012
The summers of 1917 and 1931 had the second and third hottest maximum temperatures in California, but all of the top three summer average minimums occurred during the past decade. Urbanization is making nighttime temperatures warmer – an inconvenient fact … Continue reading
The new definition of “ice-free” is about the size of Texas and California combined – one million km² In other words, they are admitting that an ice-free Arctic isn’t going to happen.
“The summer of 2012 is on pace to finish third hottest on the list of 62 summers since 1950,” said Steven Root, a meteorologist with WeatherBank Inc. “But it is still in the running for number two or one.” U.S. … Continue reading
I wrote a polite response to this idiotic article, pointing out that there are no large fires in Colorado, that we had record snowpack last winter (2011) , that the Colorado Springs Fire Chief said Waldo Canyon was a disaster waiting to happen, as well as … Continue reading
18 Jul 1953 – What’s got into our seasons? THE MAIL RESEARCH B…
The US Drought Monitor now shows that almost the entire country is moderate drought or worse, which would make it the worst drought in the history of the US. Millions of Okies are no doubt on their way to California … Continue reading
It has been well over 100 years since the phenomenon called thegreenhouse effect was identified, 24 years since the steamy summer of ’88, when many of us first took notice, and, incredibly, 15 years since the Kyoto Protocol. That agreement stipulated that signatories … Continue reading