Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
Daily Archives: July 19, 2012
The summers of 1917 and 1931 had the second and third hottest maximum temperatures in California, but all of the top three summer average minimums occurred during the past decade. Urbanization is making nighttime temperatures warmer – an inconvenient fact … Continue reading
The new definition of “ice-free” is about the size of Texas and California combined – one million km² In other words, they are admitting that an ice-free Arctic isn’t going to happen.
“The summer of 2012 is on pace to finish third hottest on the list of 62 summers since 1950,” said Steven Root, a meteorologist with WeatherBank Inc. “But it is still in the running for number two or one.” U.S. … Continue reading
I wrote a polite response to this idiotic article, pointing out that there are no large fires in Colorado, that we had record snowpack last winter (2011) , that the Colorado Springs Fire Chief said Waldo Canyon was a disaster waiting to happen, as well as … Continue reading
18 Jul 1953 – What’s got into our seasons? THE MAIL RESEARCH B…
The US Drought Monitor now shows that almost the entire country is moderate drought or worse, which would make it the worst drought in the history of the US. Millions of Okies are no doubt on their way to California … Continue reading
It has been well over 100 years since the phenomenon called thegreenhouse effect was identified, 24 years since the steamy summer of ’88, when many of us first took notice, and, incredibly, 15 years since the Kyoto Protocol. That agreement stipulated that signatories … Continue reading